Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,098 members, 7,970,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help (6387 Views)

How Can One Cast A Spell To Make His Ex Girlfriend Ugly??? / Tired Of Heart Break Ladies? How To Cast A Personal Love Spell That Works / I Think She's Cast A Spell On Me Or Something! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2009
May be u appeared as invisible, check ur settings, i am waiting for u. I can see your messages, but i wonder why u cant see mine
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2009
[size=13pt]mmmm,i see,i know catch your points here ,Gab in my own understanding dis dude didn't demand for a specific Spell, and if really he need to practicalise some raw spell to curse someone it depends!, i dont just accept every one in need of help to cast spell either for Blessing or for Cursing but i must know why and why the persons demand it,and if the reasons given have no Justice i cant render any help,one thing i hate is to oppress other without no offence done., but if reasons are heavy to repay  then okey.  .  .Trusth me gab,i understand the consequences., i never suffer on planert earth since i have been walking in the right hand path n' would not even swallow it seeing someone i already know to suffer.

You know.,he that going to fight with a lion has a back_up ,he has already prepared for the battle,or else he shall loose his Life-Sis gab,points strongly taken.iw wisdom as normal,lets just wait and hear from this dude the nearest future.

No pastor /Man of God(s) or a juju man would  expose his source of Energy in performing Miracles,Blessing and cursing.iw not hurt if i dont see any justice in the whole thing after i here from him. cool
[/size]

gabrywyl:

Oga, I did not mean by that sort of payment. I mean like if you cast spell for someone and that someone request you to do so especially engaging towards hurting someone. . . You both will have to suffer the consequences after that ooooo  embarassed
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 12:28am On Mar 09, 2009
I want this person MAD OR DEAD. Can anyone help ?
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:59am On Mar 09, 2009
[size=13pt]posakosa you are the author of this thread n' all since then you haven't given us some feedback the reason you need a help to cast spell,
[/size]
posakosa:

I want this person MAD OR DEAD. Can anyone help ?

[size=13pt]
casting is not about injustice and with my knowledge in the right hand path im not seeing any reason here you demanded,serious try to be straight forward with your posts, dont be so Brief like such, Yes!,im really on ma foot to help you but i cant just agree with such brief post without againing proper understanding,you demanded the person to get MAD OR DEAD is pretty cool ,i can help but still need to  share it with me about what happen,im not satisfy with your previous post,now i see you are demading for cursing spell, if really you are serious let it not mess_up your mind to gist me . you to explain me and all the mates out here the reason and why. .  .the little post here is not sufficient to carry on the spell. still waiting to hear from you.

i remain raw in Satanism-n' spell casting

OshiezÖ_gietzo
[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Gabry(f): 3:18am On Mar 09, 2009
Ok Oga bro. I undertsand what yu're trying to say.

One love
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by oluwafemi113(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2009
@ poster abeg small small
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2009
Ogaga4Luv

I can definitely expplain matters but I need results. I do not want to spend the time explaining and then don't see any results.

If u're serious, I will send you the person's name.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Macgreat(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2009
You can find about anything on GOOGLE.COM, go there and search for SPELLs. . .to narrow your search "dark spell or black magic" alot of site with magical spells be careful not to visit the one that will destroy you smiley
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Macgreat(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2009
You can find about anything on GOOGLE.COM, go there and search for SPELLs. . .to narrow your search "dark spell or black magic" alot of site with magical spells be careful not to visit the one that will destroy you smiley
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2009
I want the Nigerian voodoo and not the google type stuff, the one that runs people mad. The from the babalawo,
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Macgreat(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2009
Travel to EDO state. . . I hear they have what you want.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Gabry(f): 1:36am On Mar 10, 2009
Poster, I guess the person must have crushed you huh? Im so sorry and I am just wondering why are there such people on earth but are you sure about this? Are you really sure that you want to take revenge? And after that person is being destroyed, will you be happy for a lifetime?

Before you jump into conclusion, I would suggest you sit down and think carefully. Cause all these black magic stuff has a high price to pay. The next thing you know, your loved ones or your future generation would have to pay for the consequences so I beg you, please think carefully.

Do you believe in God? If you do, I just ant you to know that God works in different ways and people whom do bad things will have to pay one way or another. Its always like that. . . Nothing comes for free. (Oga bro, I know you dont like me mentioning God but like what I say, God is whom I worship at this point of time. Hope you understand.)
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by sexyLeamon(f): 4:50am On Mar 10, 2009
need like a REAL VOO DOO master.

I don die grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by oluwafemi113(m): 7:05am On Mar 10, 2009
sexyLeamon:

need like a REAL VOO DOO master.

I don die grin grin grin
small small oga
no come die here oo
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2009
@ gabrywyl

Merci, I think you and Ogaga4Luv's response are the best ive read. How fast does god work in punishing people ? I choose voo doo because its fast. I need to see quick punishment. I don't know how long god will take ? Do you ?
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2009
I need this person mad or dead, can anyone help ? Im ready to email you the name.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Posakosa i have read n' points taken,if you cant explain the reasons on discussion why you need a spell,i knew you must have been crush by the person so,lets make this private!,you can visit my page to collect my Yahoo mail contact. send me the xplanation there for me to carry out this action.

waiting for you there!!
[/size]
posakosa:

I need this person mad or dead,  can anyone help ? Im ready to email you the name.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Macgreat(m): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2009
Gotohell@heavenreject.com

send the persons name there but knw that the persons present age will be dedoted from yours e.g if he/she was 20yr old, 20yr will be taken outta your life spern.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ogaga, u bleeped my style up. Pourquoi?
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Pat,i didn't know i [b]F[/b]uck your style up o, so sorry onio_vo me,its wasn't me but something i cant
understand toke place,you know .  .  . C'est ainsi de vous confondre, de la façon dont vous réagissez sur le chat, répondre lentement et même parfois il si difficile de me répondre, je me demandais même si vous êtes de la même pat i réunir NL, n'est vraiment pas ma faute, j'ai vraiment vous voulez en savoir plus profond, vous avez agi de manière rapide, j'aurais même dit que vous, mais depuis notre dernière discussion, au début d'une double tête pour vous. s'il vous plaît, laisse de graves pat. Un amour de toujours.

[/size]
patwhizkid:

Ogaga, u bleeped my style up. Pourquoi?
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
D'accord, oya call
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by viclee009: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2009
Yes I know how u can cast a goood spell.
fast everyday from 6am to 6pm for 9 days and ask God to forgive you for attempting to harm one of his children.
Try it it works all the time.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Je n'aime pas pressés choses, permet d'aller lentement et après on arrive à connaître les uns les autres, plus mieux, vous appelle, même aujourd'hui n'est pas un problème, sa ma propre façon de faire de l'amitié, j'ai juste besoin d'être clair les uns avec les autres . pat prendre s'il vous plaît-il facile, vous me connaissez, mais permet de commencer d'abord avec l'internet, vous faites moi à double tête, puisque vous êtes à la hâte, Oniovo_me ki dié vwiare? smiley
[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by patwhizkid(f): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ok ogaga, do as u lyk
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2009
[size=13pt]cool   cool   cool cooool then pat,iw meet you there-"thumb up "[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2009
viclee009:

Yes I know how u can cast a goood spell.
fast everyday from 6am to 6pm for 9 days and ask God to forgive you for attempting to harm one of his children.
Try it it works all the time.

Maybe I should pray and ask god to destroy the problem child he has created. In fact, didn't god destroy the Egyptians for the Isrealites, In my case, this person MUST BE either MAD or DEAD. I will not rest until this person is destroyed.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2009
BTW, if men like Babangida and Obasanjo are still alive after all the pain, suffering, and havoc they have caused, then im certain ill be fine.

May JB be destroyed: thats the persons initial. buahahahahahahha buahahahahahahahha angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2009
Any real VOO DOO master in the house ?
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by simplysmat(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ poster.

Its a shame you live in naija and you can't even cast a spell on your own. Its no problem sha and its very simple. Heres how to go about it:

1. Strip yourself but naked in your bedroom.
2. Get to the nearest roundabout.
3. Stick your middle finger all the way into your asshole( or yansh)
4. Turn around 360 degrees 360 times with your finger still in the hole.
5. Pull out the finger and gently slide it all the way into your mouth.
6. Declare everything that you wish on your target in the loudest voice you can muster.
7. The person is done for.
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by posakosa(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2009
Been there done that, doesn't work. angry angry angry
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:28am On Mar 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Hell'o Pokosa
                      im still waiting for your yahoo mail since then,visit my page to collect my mail Ad.
[/size]
Re: I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help by topup: 5:38am On Mar 14, 2009
Do you not believe in God, or even Karma? What you are asking for is a dangerous thing and will most probably backfire. Luckily, I don't believe in spells and the power of the Holy Spirit and guided me throughout all of my life.

That's what I call a good 'spell'. The promises from God are truly magnificent and much more potent than any medicine or voodoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trust Me, Every Girl Thinks She's Beautiful. / Revealed: Tribe Where Women Have Multiple Sex Partners- Nigerian Pilot Newspaper / 6 Things You Should Always Do After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.