Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,787 members, 7,918,492 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:54 AM

5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] (6638 Views)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos) / All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 09, 2015
I careless about their lives but more about mine and my generation #VANITY.
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by kally01(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Hehe buhari is yet to declare his assets (no_ of wives and concubines ) grin
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by MalcoImX: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2015
brixton:

You are the one bringing him into our discuss.. I expected you to argue against him marrying a 12 year old instead u re here preaching holier than thou! If your peadophile thinks the pressure of his position is too much, simply tell him to resign. Even Tinubu wants him to resign.

No ever quote me again bcoz of that terrorist dullard_
You want me to argue with you that Buhari married an underaged girl? And you think I'll be drawn into childish tantrums and hate. I don't want to have a bad day. Your anger may spread to me. Bye!
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by undisputedgbola(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari cannot be on that list because @ 75 there is a limit to what an #oldwine can do but in #FullnessOfTime Aisha will shout Praise jah after showing him that his manhood lives on
For your mind....
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by BeauHomme: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari cannot be on that list because @ 75 there is a limit to what an #oldwine can do but in #FullnessOfTime Aisha will shout Praise jah after showing him that his manhood lives on

Wereygringrin
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by virud: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Zonacom:
6. Olusegun Obasanjo.
Had uncountable number of wives. Couldn't control himself to the extent of bedding his son's wife.

Na so i hear am
Were you there
Na you help dem hold torch light wen dem bin deh zinna
Re: 5 African Presidents With Serious Promiscuous Lifestyle [photos] by Abimbolaile(f): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
shogz89:
Just imagine Gambian president,, three of him children get down syndrome,, na family curse or family heritage..

Heritage ni...Havent u heard thet children are the heritage of the lord?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi / BREAKING: Mayhem In House Of Reps Over South-east Devt. Commission / Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.