Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,833 members, 7,921,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. (60130 Views)

Army Issues Security Alert On Abuja Hotels / FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Red Alert: If War Come Biafra Can Crush Nigeria Military In 72hrs-ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by kenoz(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks for the info.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Vanquay16:
I would rather believe an Extrovert on how to be security conscious than an INTROVERT undecided
what a mentality!
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by bidex(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
maum:

Carrying your cylinder with lots of wires running through your car at thesame time right?
Please what fuel do you need to cook again? Just ordinary cooking LNG or that other style?
He can be an electrical engineer or a rewire that was sent an errand to buy gas for ppl. Bokoharam won't and will never make it obvious to anyone if they want to bomb anyone
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by terrymason(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pinocchioo:
I'm still yet to understand what these boko boys really want

Or is it that they're all just MAD
lolx! If a mad man see a moving car, he wait for it to pass b4 crossing... So boko boyx ain't MAD they are PSYCHO, or maybe the word to classify them ain't in the dictionary for noW
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by favourelisha(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
I don't believe it
Udmaster:
Nice Information

Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by uyisteven(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
so if am carrying my cylinder at the back sit of my car heading to purchase gas am an accomplice?
People should be certain of the info they are to deliver before what happened in aluu will start happening in all parts of Nigeria, the worst that can happen to any man is angry rabbles descending on you for an offence you din't commit and in this case such can trigger mobs on the street cause of fear of the unknown.

@ op thanks for the info though.

Abeg put empty gerican 4 back seat nd a cylinder 1st..dey go lynch u lyk u wer part of slave trade..No wryt sign in front of ur car say u just wan buy gas...

1 Like

Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Kingsasian(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
God know say if I see something like this I go first run far first before I raise alarm....lol
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
During the last fuel scarcity , there was also gas scarcity. I carried 2 OANDO gas cylinders and 2 30 litre jerrycans in my boot. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by SAIBUHAR1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
I think its right time that evil number 419, work in a better way.

This number is the most popular digit in Nigeria that even illitrates can identify,recognise and pronouce.

419 should be use by the Police and other agencies.

I can't imagine myself memorizing the 50 different 11 digit numbers known as emergency lines when I don't even know my own mobile number.

Let's support 419 as the best security number.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by world1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
so if am carrying my cylinder at the back sit of my car heading to purchase gas am an accomplice?
People should be certain of the info they are to deliver before what happened in aluu will start happening in all parts of Nigeria, the worst that can happen to any man is angry rabbles descending on you for an offence you din't commit and in this case such can trigger mobs on the street cause of fear of the unknown.

Does are not the type of cylinder used at home moreover you can't carry 2 gas cylinders and petroleum jerry can at the Same time

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Starships4u(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
Let is all be careful and watchful..

I'm gon call them right away and tell them I saw it on nairaland...
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by lyntiffany(f): 1:48am On Jul 09, 2015
world1:

Does are not the type of cylinder used at home moreover you can't carry 2 gas cylinders and petroleum jerry can at the Same time
you don't get it do you? you counter my claims cause you know then what happens if the reverse is the case? think about the illiterate masses that will assume it's cylinder and not canisters because they look alike.
Like I said before fear can make you panic to let out a false alarm judging from the angle that the country is in a big mess of insecurity.

Good morning.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by octopusfreaky(f): 3:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Vanquay16:
I would rather believe an Extrovert on how to be security conscious than an INTROVERT undecided
introvert sees and observe things more than an extrovert who's loud and garrulous.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by KelvinC1(m): 4:00am On Jul 09, 2015
INTROVERT:

Instead of telling us to PICK RACE and be running if we see such you dey ask us to dial abi call dat number abi.. Moreover that number is witched off abi switched off even..
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by akanbiaa(m): 4:28am On Jul 09, 2015
Pinocchioo:

i think they want nigeria to divide and they are either supported by those who desperately wants their own country or they are just cursed with madness
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by InfoDemo(m): 4:59am On Jul 09, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]Tell every1 about dis. Heaven & hell re REAL & d Coming of d LORD is very near. Time is Running Out. Let's help others 2 Populate d Kingdom of Heaven which is @ hand. 4ward dis 2 ur contact & do ur part in d Spreading of d Good News. Remind them that Jesus is the ONLY way to life and God's love for us made Him send His only son to be an atonement for us ALL so that we all thru Him can receive forgiveness of sin and cleansing and cure for the emptiness of our souls. John 3:16. Remember not 2 ignore dis 4 u shall account 4 it. [i]Tell every1 about dis. Heaven & hell re REAL & d Coming of d LORD is very near. Time is Running Out. Let's help others 2 Populate d Kingdom of Heaven which is @ hand. 4ward dis 2 ur contact & do ur part in d Spreading of d Good News. Remind them that Jesus is the ONLY way to life and God's love for us made Him send His only son to be an atonement for us ALL so that we all thru Him can receive forgiveness of sin and cleansing and cure for the emptiness of our souls. John 3:16. Remember not 2 ignore dis 4 u shall account 4 it. [/i]Tell every1 about dis. Heaven & hell re REAL & d Coming of d LORD is very near. Time is Running Out. Let's help others 2 Populate d Kingdom of Heaven which is @ hand. 4ward dis 2 ur contact & do ur part in d Spreading of d Good News. Remind them that Jesus is the ONLY way to life and God's love for us made Him send His only son to be an atonement for us ALL so that we all thru Him can receive forgiveness of sin and cleansing and cure for the emptiness of our souls. John 3:16. Remember not 2 ignore dis 4 u shall account 4 it.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 09, 2015
lyntiffany:

Is that the type of cylinder you use to refil cooking gas shocked? Or are you a refrigerator cum air conditioner repairer?
Canister or cylinder the average Nigerian knows the difference!
My issue is why people sell their used up canisters to those abokis that buy condemn batteries and co.

they actually end up being used as improvised devices! Lives will be lost all for 50 naira.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by emilusakpos: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2015
Pinocchioo:

Some people don't want anything, they just want to see the world burn.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by omojeesu(m): 6:35am On Jul 09, 2015
We need a lot of these on TV for public education sponsored FREE!! We need handbills, posters and billboards to enlighten ourselves!!! Industries can sponsor ..... God help is!
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Affable200(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2015
Good information
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Pinocchioo:

What do you mean
They want forceful Islamisaton.
The sharia law to be forced down on all of us.churches turned to mosques
schools to turn to Islamic schools.

Curriculum, Koranic, Arabic and sharia studies.

All who refuse are to be killed.

Only then will Allah be happy and the world will be" at PEACE..
After all, Islam is "PEACE.
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by Pamelayoung: 7:27am On Jul 09, 2015
Vanquay16:

Why
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by stchinedu: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2015
INTROVERT:

Excluding those stuffs inside that car, I have seen worse as commercial vehicles at motor parks, as taxi or 'cabucabu', at village markets, sawmills, e.t.c.
Who are we deceiving? I have seen such vehicles pass a police checkpoint without any 'wahala', without being pulled over while a clean car with everything intact is pulled over.

Abegie!!! When the government mean business make dem let us know. undecided
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by realborn(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2015
INTROVERT:

Who go near am?
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by worksmart(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2015
They just hired thugs, hired by USA and other imperialist allies to cause the break up of Nigeria. Their roles is just to cause mindless murderous violence and mayhem to destabilise Nigeria enough to give America the excuse to intervene and disintegrate the country.
Pinocchioo:

Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by skihacker(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2015
Good info
Re: Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. by canDy4eva(f): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Vanquay16:
[color=#770077 undecided]I would rather believe an Extrovert on how to be security conscious than an INTROVERT undecided [/color]
)y

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) / APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.