Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,614 members, 7,975,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:42 AM

What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. (2461 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You: Picture / One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Ecoplexus: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Turn and drive the bike like Lewis Hamilton.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 12:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Ecoplexus:
Same to me o o

grin grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by knightsTempler: 12:59am On Jul 09, 2015
I 'll stop and look at him eyeball to eyeball cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 2:50am On Jul 09, 2015
knightsTempler:
I 'll stop and look at him eyeball to eyeball cheesy
You get mind?
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Paretomaster(m): 3:35am On Jul 09, 2015
Na to start the bike na, d noise alone go pursue the lion.

There is dis story of a drummer my grand pa told me, he said when dia village was still surrounded by thick forest, a drummer was returning from the weekly market when a group of Hyenas chased him, running frantically for dear life, he tripped, and Fell, and in d Process, d drum stick mistakenly hit d drum, on hearing the sound, d Animals scattered in fear.

When d drummer realised dis, he just stood up, and start drumming hard, whic further scare d Hyenas away.

Nice story grand pa.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by coolebux(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Olofintoto:
brave man.
That's me

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Ecoplexus:
At dat proximity d lion must catch up with u.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Abayor7: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2015
At least I can't run faster than the bike,

:-iF I use style kick that bike and e work eh, na zooming off mode ow
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by Candyrain(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Sunofgod:

Go to you tube and search for 'Farrakhan Flames' - there's a story he tells about fear.

As you look at the Lion you have to understand its as fearful as you - its just waiting for you to show your fear before it does. If you display fearlessness then the lion will display fear!If you show fear, the lion will show fearlessness and devour you!

For your title block mind abi? Go try am with a full grown male lion and I pray you live to tell us the experience.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2015
Candyrain:

For your title block mind abi? Go try am with a full grown male lion and I pray you live to tell us the experience.
Gbam.
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oyind17:
I go turn.
Turn go where?
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mamaflex:
I will say Hi!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If It's You.............. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ecoplexus:
Have you forgotten that a lion can run up to 80km/h?
Can your bike take off on that speed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama And Sister Before And Now / Why I Specifically Lied To Nigerians – Buhari / Enugu Boys In New York Research Laboratory- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.