Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,588 members, 7,926,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 08:59 PM

Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester (1172 Views)

9 Secrets That Are Okay To Keep From Your Partner / Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here / Stumbled Upon This, Can You Help Some People On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
UMMM..i met a lady today where i was working.i told her if she needed some blue films as she walked in front of me..she just laughed at ma jokes..lol.but it was funny though.later on after some few hours she came to ma office and sat down we talked..she stood up and started touching me at ma chest..in a romantic way..i hope you get what i mean..all she kept saying was i look sexy and very handsome..i never said nothing damn yet..the she tried touching ma dick..then i pushed her off and laughed over it.then we finished talking and i asked her what she give me as i am hungry..then she held ma dress pulled me towards her and almost..infarct kissed me.but i pushed her off again and was surprised she did such because some people where there..i was like how can you do that she said she doesn't care what anybody thinks..then later this night we had a chat on whats app.then i asked her if she can kiss some1 she doesn't like..which she said hell no.but i asked her why she kissed me.then she said that she is special.she also said that her lips is expensive that i should be lucky she kissed me..mehn am confused..first am scared of 2 things..she might have a disease and trying to pass me on..because i asked her and she said she had a boyfriend..and then the last one is..do she really like me..please does this mean she is trying to say she likes me..please reply me pleassssssssssseeeeee
Re: Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester by defemidefemi(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
mtcheww! Two of u need deliverance. u raise an objection which u're not ready to defend.
Re: Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester by XavierBlue(m): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Op, you're are retarded

XavierBlue

Re: Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester by fretfingers: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2015
Dreamer! **pours him cold water** Wake up!
Re: Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester by ogunvic41(m): 2:29am On Jul 09, 2015
CHESTER48:
UMMM..i met a lady today where i was working.i told her if she needed some blue films as she walked in front of me..she just laughed at ma jokes..lol.but it was funny though.later on after some few hours she came to ma office and sat down we talked..she stood up and started touching me at ma chest..in a romantic way..i hope you get what i mean..all she kept saying was i look sexy and very handsome..i never said nothing damn yet..the she tried touching ma dick..then i pushed her off and laughed over it.then we finished talking and i asked her what she give me as i am hungry..then she held ma dress pulled me towards her and almost..infarct kissed me.but i pushed her off again and was surprised she did such because some people where there..i was like how can you do that she said she doesn't care what anybody thinks..then later this night we had a chat on whats app.then i asked her if she can kiss some1 she doesn't like..which she said hell no.but i asked her why she kissed me.then she said that she is special.she also said that her lips is expensive that i should be lucky she kissed me..mehn am confused..first am scared of 2 things..she might have a disease and trying to pass me on..because i asked her and she said she had a boyfriend..and then the last one is..do she really like me..please does this mean she is trying to say she likes me..please reply me pleassssssssssseeeeee
What are u saying? I don't understand undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester by IamLEGEND1: 5:18am On Jul 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 09, 2015
@OP there are two tins involve, if u accept her advances U WILL DIE bcaus she is JEZEBEL's daughter and two if u reject her U WILL STILL DIE bcaus ure Jezebel's son, so @op d easy way is pour water on ur body and go n hug d nearest transformer. "sips lucozade.
Re: Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester by deniyor: 5:26am On Jul 09, 2015
CHESTER48:

Your hands must be sore by now. At least you have creative thoughts to go with it.
Re: Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester by Update(m): 5:44am On Jul 09, 2015
CHESTER48:
i'll advice yhu wen yo awake.
Re: Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Hahahaaha.
In other wordes he should go fvck himself grin grin

Re: Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 09, 2015
CHESTER48:

Re: Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester by IamLEGEND1: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahahaaha. In other wordes he should go fvck himself grin grin
i see say Ze guy wan carry us play.
#TopOfTheMorningBro
Re: Please I Need Help..some Few Comments Are Okay.. By Chester by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2015
What a worthless question made in a stúpid thread.

(1) (Reply)

In Love With This Painting Artist / Ladies Only: How You Put On Your Bra Reveals A Lot About Your Personality / I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.