Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,252 members, 7,974,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:56 PM

Build Up Your Spiritual Strenght - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Build Up Your Spiritual Strenght (389 Views)

How To Satisfy Your Spiritual Thirst / How To Improve Your Spiritual CGPA / Serious About Your Spiritual Life? Then You Need To Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Up Your Spiritual Strenght by holla0404(f): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2015
BUILD UP YOUR SPIRITUAL STRENGTH

GOD does not tempt people with evil, it is Satan that tempt people with evil. Satan is not happy to see us succeed, so he will organize temptations around us to make us fail. But those that are well built in the word of GOD will not fall to his temptations. That is why it is necessary for us to build up our spiritual strength everyday via the word of GOD, because his temptations comes everyday. But GOD will never allow us to be tempted beyond our spiritual strength~1Corinthians10:13. Which means, it is not temptation that actually fall us, but the fear of it, because the temptation itself is not up to our spiritual strength.

Job said; For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me~Job3:25. If Uncle Job had not been "greatly afraid" of the outcome of the temptation, he would not have "fallen greatly". If he had also been well built up in the word of GOD, his faith would have come alive to tackle the fear. Because faith is what clears fear, and the word of GOD is what builds faith~Romans10:17.

Note; IF YOU FALL IN THE DAYS OF TEMPTATION, IT IS BECAUSE YOUR STRENGTH IS SMALL~Proverbs24:10. THEREFORE BUILD UP YOUR SPIRITUAL STRENGTH. STUDY THE WORD DAILY...BE WISE...!!!
http://loveofGodoutreach.com/
Re: Build Up Your Spiritual Strenght by damilareoye: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2015
Nice writeup.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

J.E.S.U.S. C.H.R.I.S.T / Chess In Islam - Haram / God's Love Is Deeper Than Your Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.