Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,550 members, 7,944,638 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? (1159 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by Orikinla(m): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Lupita Nyong'o is the most "LIPSCIOUS" actress in Hollywood and her lips can do many romantic things if you know what I mean. grin
Those her lips..ehen. If dem grab your...you go pour everything o.
She has the sexiest lips ever.

PS: "LIPSCIOUS" means having the most "LUSCIOUS" lips. Originally coined by Orikinla Osinachi.

Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2015
You are not stupid u just have bad luck when you think.

1 Like

Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by donholy28(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2015
will her kiss give me money?..like 10k each kiss...then make we start sharp sharp
Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by KOLZY(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2015
*unzip*
Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by kennboiy(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2015
Hell no,she's too black
Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by powerfulsettingz: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2015
Those heavy paint on her lips though
Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by kinglekan: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2015
undecided

Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by Cutehector(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Crap....

1 Like

Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2015
Mrcork cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by Orikinla(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
You are not stupid u just have bad luck when you think.

See what lack of education has caused you.
Let help help you, retard.
[size=18pt]A wide or increased horizontal length of the lips is known as macrostomia.[/size]
Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Orikinla:

See what lack of education has caused you.
Let help help you, retard.
[size=18pt]A wide or increased horizontal length of the lips is known as macrostomia.[/size]
oh now I know ur problem.. U went to school only 4 you to use that nd get a kiss? That's cool... Ur life is diminishing small small u here talking abou som1 that doesn't know maybe u exist... Pple like u needs to be incarcerate..
Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by orogodoganyin(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2015
some ppl r jst too lazy 2 fink
Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by Orikinla(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
oh now I know ur problem.. U went to school only 4 you to use that nd get a kiss? That's cool... Ur life is diminishing small small u here talking abou som1 that doesn't know maybe u exist... [size=28pt]Pple like u needs to be incarcerate.[/size].
See Igbo grammar. grin
I am your master and I here to teach you simple comprehension.
http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Chima-Ekenyerengozi/e/B00JCNHUIG
Lupita knows me more you do.
Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by cooljoe(m): 11:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Yes pls. Me lyks lupita
Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Orikinla:

See Igbo grammar. grin
I am your master and I here to teach you simple comprehension.
http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Chima-Ekenyerengozi/e/B00JCNHUIG
Lupita knows me more you do.
Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by Awesomeking: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
I will be honoured-she is a future icon to be remembered
Re: Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Orikinla:
Lupita Nyong'o is the most "LIPSCIOUS" actress in Hollywood and her lips can do many romantic things if you know what I mean. grin
Those her lips..ehen. If dem grab your...you go pour everything o.
She has the sexiest lips ever.

PS: "LIPSCIOUS" means having the most "LUSCIOUS" lips. Originally coined by Orikinla Osinachi.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: Check Out This Tweet / My Girlfriend Is Still A Prostitute. / Shocking Facts About 5ex Nobody Will Ever Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.