Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,797 members, 7,972,851 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:13 PM

I Want To Sell My Body - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Sell My Body (2993 Views)

Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) / Pls Rate My Body Build... (photo) / (pics) Which Animal Did This To My Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Sell My Body by cvibe2: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2015
wow
Re: I Want To Sell My Body by solodox(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2015
lurlah2014:
A 33-year-old Wang Ni, had allegedly been beaten by her husband Zhang, 37, then forced on a walk of shame in Yushan County, china, while he followed in his car.

Members of the public spotted Wang Ni wearing just her underwear when she was walking through traffic holding up a sign that read "I want to sell my body".

hen make she go olx nao! when no be say police finish for town! what rubbish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

ok / 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! / SEE Neymar And His Beautiful Model Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine Romantic PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.