Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,527 members, 7,888,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking (3565 Views)

Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking by Shebarh(f): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Enoquin:
And what exactly do the dons do to enable them spray that much? Not just one out of the group but all of them.

Reminds me of the wedding my mum said she attended. The groom was in the occult because during the reception the members all came in, bare feet wearing red and (walking backwards) - not too sure of the bracketed phrase. The groom had apparently worn his under his suit because he removed it and joined them.
You could see the shock on the bride's face and most of the guests present.
The leader of the delegation, welcomed the wife and told her that her new hubby was with them and that she should be rest assured that she was in safe hands.
He told her, she would never be malteated and in case it happened, she should report the husband to them. The only admonishment was that there was a locked room in the house that she should never enter.
and that lady won't be able to escape unless she is dead
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking by charijee(f): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2015
Even in Europe they still showcase their mentality of spraying money .....why not give them the money in bulk shocked
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking by grad2012(f): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2015
No hating but any one that works so hard for his/her money can not spend it recklessly like dis seriously, it just so obvious their into shady business or messing around with blood money.
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking by chomytex(f): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Seconded
Oyind17:
See money!!!!!!!!! Ego!!!!!!Kudi!!!!!!!!Owo!!!!!!

I pray my net catch big fish!!!!
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
chomytex:
Seconded

Amen!!!!!! no time for bone bonga fish
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking by OYAY(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is Nollywood scene! You spend money in Europe like this ,the next day you see yourself with the sheriff and Lagos begins to Load....
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking by askakim(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
[I don't agree with you, cos when the person that is doing the party is quite related to u by blood ko]No hating but any one that works so hard for his/her money can not spend it recklessly like dis seriously, it just so obvious their into shady business or messing around with blood money.
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking by Enoquin(f): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shebarh:
and that lady won't be able to escape unless she is dead

Where she wan run go?
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking by Erukumakanaki: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
lurlah2014:
that is common with the igbo guys,eg YOU
My Name isn't YOU undecided
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking by mayorchelsea(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
The dons?how many good people answer that name?Useless occultic group, be careful of what you wish for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians, Sexual Partners And Hypocrisy / What If B**bs Are As Hard As Rocks? / You Want 20K Cash? Just PM Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.