Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,152 members, 7,913,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Need Urgent Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Urgent Help (614 Views)

GURUS! I Need Urgent Help With Using Php To Connect To Xampp Mysql / I Need Urgent Help In Creating 3line Responsive Menu / APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help by Ochiske(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2015
Programmers in the house, I'm faced with two choices to make.
To begin with, I love computing. like I want to become a hardcore programmer/web developer etc.

there's this Aptech 2year professional course (ACCP) that I'd love to do. I'm faced with doing this or starting Computer science in the University. As we all know, Nigerian universities dont really handle computer science well.

Should I start the Aptech programme while still going to school? or Can the ACCP programme be a Substitute for normal B.Sc?
Re: I Need Urgent Help by internetpo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
My own two cents.

Go for the ACCP programme from App tech.
Your chosen univeristy of choice my just end up teaching you Fortran and Cobol programming languages.. undecided

What will you do with that in the present day?

(1) (Reply)

0 Teachers Day Shayari Sms Wishes Wallpaper | Teachers Day Shayari Images Wal / Matlab / Isaac Is Olashile Aina Afuwape Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.