Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You (1323 Views)

When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) / When Your Aunty That Just Came From The Village Cooks In Your Lekki Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You by teejaypee: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2015
Lol

Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2015
So dumb.....
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You by Truth24(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2015
angry
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You by dammywapes(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2015
Sebon
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You by Shebarh(f): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2015
undecided
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You by hefty4real(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2015
It's called noddle pizza. Gosh! Don't tell me u guys have neva seen that b4? shocked undecided
Re: When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You by anssy(f): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gross undecided

But I must confess, I like to dey chew uncooked noodles, crunchy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pix Of The Day... How Will You Negotiate With This Kid To Save Your Iphone6 / Funny Pics Of Parties Before And Now / Am Confused:somebody Help Me Solve This Arithmetic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.