Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,265 members, 7,884,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. (90076 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Tiwa Savage Signing Autograph On Boobs Of A Fan Goes Viral / See Wat Ghana Boxer Who Bleached His Skin Was Doing 2 Boobs Of 2 Girls(pix,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by scholar44(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
yeah u r right.
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by stealmatic(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
make we see ur own
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by ruffDiamond: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jaymima:
Talentless actresses. Big Boo.bs with Fish Brain.
grin see envy ! talentless as u assumed but got ENOUGH ATTENTON TO MAKE IT TO THIS POST!and the ladies with all the brains with ' fish boobs' are dying for attention! See ,men ,regardless of their status, position and connection ARE MOSLY SIGHT MOTIVATED! meaning roughly that they think with their D1CKHEAD FIRST! The moment they sight a well endowed, shapely and busty lady ,their brain , cease to function properly ! It explained why a company CEO will be drooling over his housemaid heavy bust line each time she serves him ,with d banker wife bursting with anger grin and the man wld eventually bleep the girl for sure! I have seen and read too many similar situation .haven't u heard of men who who married their gal just cos she's got big boobs? I read one recently the dude says he never regretted it ! Is cossy really talented? Compared with Angelina Jollie? Currently a US ambassador? watch 'Broken Home' starring cossy with zeb something and u will understand what I'm saying Cossy made her money through her well publicized ' selling point' and gat nothing much to do with the content of her brain! she realized early in her career that men,including the producer only want WHAT'S ON CHEST AND WHAT'S IN IN BETWEEN HER LAP and had cashed in on that finish ! A typical naija sees a gal endowment FIRST before bothering abt any other thing
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by scholar44(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
really
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by herald9: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by herald9: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Big boobs bad. Fun size better! lipsrsealed
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by gbaskiboy: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Olamitisoji:
See massive machines, do you ladies with big boobs get chest pains for carrying such heavy loads??
grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Where that brother go sef?
Where is Truckpusher?
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by ezanafe(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mhen like seriously, she need to be working with Cowbell
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by allcomage: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Olamitisoji:
See massive machines, do you ladies with big boobs get chest pains for carrying such heavy loads??
WAO! I AM A SUCKER FOR BIG BOOBS.
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by ejyko4aek(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
benneth2015:
If you never travel, you go think say na your bunk big pass. That's how Cossy Orjiakor has been feeling like with her big oranges until recently when she met this lady at a movie location. She got to appreciate that some ladies have it really big, but they don't flaunt it just anyhow.

See more at: http://multinaija..com/2015/07/see-lady-who-is-challenging-cossy-with.html#sthash.cy4hGyoa.dpuf
ds one na if I no kill u I close ur account
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by kingdenny(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nah,i am still saying it,my boobs are bigger than these

runs to check profile to confirm angry
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Olushauneddy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cowbell....Our milk.....put am for tea...Cowbell....put am coffee.... Cowbell....put am for akamu e go dissolve one time !
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by redbull5: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
World's boobs contest.
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Olamitisoji(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
allcomage:

WAO! I AM A SUCKER FOR BIG BOOBS.
don't suck this one ow, it looks poisonous.
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Alpacino85(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
One funny thing abt gals wit big boobs is dat dia shape looks lyk improper fraction
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by bolafez(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Olamitisoji:

Dude u'r high grin

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by pasco30(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
What is this
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by lawsbanks: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:

Picture or adonbilivit
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by SuzieeDee(f): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
ahsekeena:
I still think cossy's is bigger.

That cossy booobs that don't have neeples.
She should be on botched.
HOW MANY O'S THE BOOBS WAN CARRY NA?
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fafus
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=15pt] police on speaker: attention all units, we got some few cows that need feeding, putting an APB on any girl with big boobs.. Over[/size]

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by columbus007(m): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:
wey am? Abi na those tengerine for your chest ni undecided
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
she looks like frog that is about to jump
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by M4gunners: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mehn the Boobs make sense die.

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by heayey(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
seeing is believing embarassedseeing is believing
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by PasNina(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:
Yours looks lyk a flatyhelmith.
Too flat for my liking #hiss
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by akpumping7720(m): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:
Tah... Those ones wey u get naa agbalumo for where this ones dey naa. Just kidding.
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Use pillow to cover her face...but those mamries can cover my face anytime
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Enigma90(m): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
donholy28:
what is she doing with hers? cossy don use her own make money...but if those boobs sag eh...dem go reach her hip

guy why you get bad mouth like this grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:
Courtesy of my fingers.... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) / Dagrin Death, 10 Years After: The Accident, His Burial & Grave In Pictures / Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.