Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,808 members, 7,952,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Three Things You Need To Keep Any Girl #fact! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Things You Need To Keep Any Girl #fact! (676 Views)

Any Girl With A Body Like This On Here? / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Things You Need To Keep Any Girl #fact! by Shamstiel: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Guys, have you ever wondered what women truly want? Yes I have a theory to 3 specific things. Here we go

1.A good dick to fucckk: take it or leave it, you need to be a good fuccker to keep any girl. She will always be greatful for this smiley

2.cool Money to spend: no be only dick she wan dey collect na. You need to have some cash at hand too tongue

3.A good heart to love: all ladies want a lover not a player or a fighter smiley

Be fulfilled in these three parts then see yourself been fought for by different ladies cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Things You Need To Keep Any Girl #fact! by hawk05(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Three Things You Need To Keep Any Girl #fact! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
not always true.
Re: Three Things You Need To Keep Any Girl #fact! by sinaj(f): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
xori nigga...

diz things cant work for me wink
Re: Three Things You Need To Keep Any Girl #fact! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Aii
Re: Three Things You Need To Keep Any Girl #fact! by funmijoyb(f): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
U r totally wrong, personalty matters d most
Re: Three Things You Need To Keep Any Girl #fact! by Update(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shamstiel:
Guys, have you ever wondered what women truly want? Yes I have a theory to 3 specific things. Here we go

1.A good dick to fucckk: take it or leave it, you need to be a good fuccker to keep any girl. She will always be greatful for this smiley

2.cool Money to spend: no be only dick she wan dey collect na. You need to have some cash at hand too tongue

3.A good heart to love: all ladies want a lover not a player or a fighter smiley

Be fulfilled in these three parts then see yourself been fought for by different ladies cheesy

4. A good brain to create useful threads for the progress of NL!

(1) (Reply)

Please Show Me Your Love!! / Premarital Sex: Biblical Or Not. Should It Be Abolished? / NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.