Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,349 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

Swag Or Class Which Is Preferred For Both Gender? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Swag Or Class Which Is Preferred For Both Gender? (1871 Views)

Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures / Swag Or Madness? / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swag Or Class Which Is Preferred For Both Gender? by Good2love(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
Today we are going to discuss about a topic bothering me, i saw a post while surfing the internet (swag vs class) well i was so amazed and also bitter that people of this generation go for swag WHICH IS all wrong.
if you go AHEAD TO CHECK THE MEANING OF SWAG IN YOUR "ENGLISH DICTIONARY" IT MEANS "STOLEN GOODS" AND THE IGNORANCE OF OUR YOUTH TODAY GO FOR SWAG.

WELL I WANT TO SAY KUDOS TO THE LADIES AND GENTLE MEN WHO GO FOR CLASS AND NOT SWAG. I SAY THEY ARE VERY SMART COS THEY KNOW THAT SWAG DOESN'T LAST FOR EVER BECAUSE THERE WAS A TIME WHEN THEY TOO WAS YOUNG AND SWAGGING BUT A TIME WILL COME WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT THE SWAG WONT LAST FOREVER.
IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO ME THAT MOST PEOPLE LOOK AT THE WAYS OF MOST CELEBRITIES,ATHLETES,ACTOR AND ACTRESSES AND PUBLIC FIGURE. WELL UNKNOWING TO THEM THAT THE PEOPLE THEY ARE IMITATING MOST TIMES ARE DIFFERENT OFF SCENE. "WHICH MEANS THEY ACT DIFFERENTLY WHEN THEY ARE NOT PERFORMING AND ALSO WHEN BEING INVITED TO AN EVENT OR ALBUM LUNCH THEY BRING OUT THE CLASSY STYLE IN THEM AND LEAVING THE SWAGY STYLE BEHIND.
MAJORITY OF POST IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA TODAY HAS BEEN TAKING OVER BY SWAGGY POST AND LOST OF LIKES AND COMMENT WHILE THE CLASSY POST HAS A LITTLE LIKES AND COMMENT WHICH IS WRONG, I THINK THE CLASSY IS SUPPOSE TO HAVE THE MOST LIKES AND COMMENTS MORE THAT SWAG.
IN AFRICA TODAY "NIGERIA" YOU CANT WOO A GIRL IF YOU DON'T HAVE SWAG CAUSE THEY WILL LOOK DOWN ON YOU SAYING YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER THEM THAT YOU ARE THE OLD FASHION TYPE WILL YOUR CLASS AND STYLE.
WELL NIGERIA HAS SO MANY CELEBRITIES WHO PREFER SWAG TO CLASS (WIZKID,DAVIDO,ICE-PRINCE,OLAMIDE,PHYNO,TERRY-G) WELL I SAY DESPITE THIS WILL STILL HAVE WHO ARE STILL CLASSY AND THEIR CLASSY WAY OF DRESSING HAS ALSO MADE THEM A LEGEND. THEY ARE (D'BANJ,P-SQUARE,2FACE,DON-JAZZY,SOUND-SULTAN,DAREY,9ICE,REMINISCE) WELL AMONG THIS LIST DBANJ IS THE MOST SHOWING AND DISPLAYING HIS CLASS AND STYLE WHICH MAKES A LEGEND .
BECAUSE OF HIS CLASSY WAY OF DRESSING HE WAS APPOINTED AS THE AMBASSADOR OF "CHRIS AIRE" FOR AFRICA.
WELL I HAVE TO SAY WELL ALL SHOULD GO FOR CLASS AND NOT SWAG COS SWAG HAS NOTHING TO OFFER AND IT GONNA END SOME DAY.
TO END IT ALL THEY SAID SWAG IS FOR BOYS AND CLASS IS FOR MEN. SO IF YOU A MAN AND YOU STILL GO FOR SWAG AND YOU SAY YOU A MAN SO SORRY YOU ACTING CHILDISH.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/07/swag-or-class-which-is-preferred-for.html

Re: Swag Or Class Which Is Preferred For Both Gender? by Cutehector(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abeg wch class wey d guy on suit dey? Na primary 3?
Re: Swag Or Class Which Is Preferred For Both Gender? by Good2love(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Abeg wch class wey d guy on suit dey? Na primary 3?

ask google
Re: Swag Or Class Which Is Preferred For Both Gender? by ArchEnemy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Op.....hmmmm

Thanks for the eye opener about the swags thing anyway

But I guess people mistake swags for a display of class
Re: Swag Or Class Which Is Preferred For Both Gender? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Class over swag anyday..

1 Like

Re: Swag Or Class Which Is Preferred For Both Gender? by Shebarh(f): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
thanks for the eye opener op..I hope dey learn
Re: Swag Or Class Which Is Preferred For Both Gender? by kamair237(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
it depend on the person sha... feeeeeel freeeee wear Wat you r comfortable in... just be decent in it....
Re: Swag Or Class Which Is Preferred For Both Gender? by Good2love(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shebarh:
thanks for the eye opener op..I hope dey learn

God bless
Re: Swag Or Class Which Is Preferred For Both Gender? by donholy28(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
person with swag go still call person with class sir.

1 Like

Re: Swag Or Class Which Is Preferred For Both Gender? by pauloftarsus(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
I'm a classic man
You could be mean when you look this clean
I'm a classic man
Calling on me like a young OG
I'm a classic man
Your needs get met by the street elegant old fashioned man
Yeah baby I'm a classic man

Read more: Jidenna - Classic Man Lyrics | MetroLyrics

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: Is It Romantic When Ur Boo Hugs U Frm Behind N Kiss/sniff @ Ur Neck / Hundred Percent Ladies Will Like To Have This Kind Of Guy. / She Refused To Continue Dancing Wth Me Cos My Dick Will Not Let Her Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.