Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,885 members, 7,969,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:28 PM

How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship (986 Views)

If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Pls help guys!......you see i've been flowing with this babe for a while now and we decided to start up an intimate relationship,things were going so smoothly until one unfaithful day,my babe got angry at me for no reason,though i've been noticed how depressed she was even before then,nagging at every single person and even her some of her friends....so that day i asked her what the problem was and why she was angry but she didn't answer me and just walked away,i called her on phone and she shouted at me never to call her again....So i'm actually thinking she was going through her menstrual period because depression and unecessary anger are one of the side effects of menstruation but i'm not sure.....could it be menstruation??
Re: How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship by Cutehector(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Is it the same girlfrnd dat said u two should do d 666 position? (Ur signature)

1 Like

Re: How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship by ArchEnemy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
lol
Re: How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship by dharay99: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
Pls help guys!......you see i've been flowing with this babe for a while now and we decided to start up an intimate relationship,things were going so smoothly until one unfaithful day,my babe got angry at me for no reason,though i've been noticed how depressed she was even before then,nagging at every single person and even her some of her friends....so that day i asked her what the problem was and why she was angry but she didn't answer me and just walked away,i called her on phone and she shouted at me never to call her again....So i'm actually thinking she was going through her menstrual period because depression and unecessary anger are one of the side effects of menstruation but i'm not sure.....could it be menstruation??
hold on.... angry

1 Like

Re: How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship by kilode100(f): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Oga check yourself jare.

If I hear menstrua ....

I need more details biko.

8 Likes

Re: How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
.....No!...that one was my fifth girlfriend
Re: How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship by Cutehector(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.....No!...that one was my fifth girlfriend
fifth girlfrnd? Woow.... You must be a heart breaker
Re: How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship by donholy28(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Find out d cause of d problem... no be mensuration cause am
Re: How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
So you aren't even sure? Na wa
Re: How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship by petkoffDrake(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
what da Bleep!
Re: How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship by Adultnextdoor(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
fifth girlfrnd? Woow.... You must be a heart breaker
....no not really....this current problem i brought here to discuss is about my twelveth girlfriend but i am working on my thirteenth babe right now
Re: How Menstruation Destroyed Their Relationship by Adultnextdoor(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
petkoffDrake:
what da Bleep!
......Bleep da what!

(1) (Reply)

What Is It With Girls And Colour? (pics) / Dating Outside Your Tribe And Dating From Your Tribe / Photo Can U Do This To Save Him Or Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.