Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:54 AM

Advertisers Drops Rihanna Because Of Her Music Video. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Advertisers Drops Rihanna Because Of Her Music Video. (591 Views)

Kennis Music Promises To Support Bisola In Her Music Career / I Would Love To Work With Rihanna Because I Love Her - Falz Claps Back At Simi / Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertisers Drops Rihanna Because Of Her Music Video. by 123gist(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
More than three advertising company have withdrawn their support for Rihanna latest music promo due to its explicit nature and content.
The BBHMM (B*tch  Better Have My Money) video is about Rihanna and her friends torturing, intoxicating and making fun of the woman, it was
revealed that the woman was actually the wife of Rihanna's cheating accountant.

One of the company that withdrew their support is Kuoni Travel Firm and retail company told Britain mail newspaper that they are withdrawing their support from Rihanna's video.
Vivienne Pattinson from broadcast pressure group Mediawatch-UK celebrates the move, saying, "It is fantastic that advertisers have begun to take responsibility and withdraw their support for this unbelievably shocking video. I hope more follow suit."
Another  spokesman for Vevo says, "We respect the wishes of our advertisers and we will not run their adverts against any material which they deem to be inappropriate to their brand."
cc: lalasticlala ishilove

source: www.123gist..com/2015/07/advertisers-drops-rihanna-because-of.html#

(1) (Reply)

The League Of Baby Daddies / Oh Dear See What Rochas Okorocha Did With A Photo He Took With Obama / 50 Cent: Nicki Minaj Is Behind Drake Vs Meek Mill Feud | MUST SEE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.