Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud (24712 Views)

EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) / Babatunde Abisuga Jailed For 24 Months For Pension Scam / EFCC Detains Ex-Governor Akpabio Again Over Alleged Multi-Billion Naira Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by billyG(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
That iz a Good 1,d weakest link in d fight agst corruption is d judiciary i want 2 see PMB reform d judiciary let him establish special Tribunal to try corrupt vampires,i want 2 see efcc investigating & jailing judges so that other criminal will sit up.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by doctokwus: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
anonimi:

Really !

The same EFCC that freed Sylva who was Buhari's committee chairman

Sylva has not been freed.He has been rearraigned before another judge for expanded charges for which d previous court freed him.
Infact,the way EFCC is tackling Sylva, if eventually he is freed of the charges(which I even doubt with this new leaf some judges have turned),he would have passed through hell and spent a good chunk of his looted wealth to get free.
Besides, this continuous rearraignments by d EFCC against him has tarnished any hope he has of securing any political appointment because with the close marking everyone is giving baba,even if he had any plan of giving him d lowest of political posts before(which I also doubt),PMB would think twice and even three times about it now.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Somebody pls confirm if this is Nigeria in Africa in planet earth and not thr one in planet nubiru

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
6billion what?

It seems the real theifs are the silent once..

Like peeps in NNPC and co.

They dont talk nor brag. They keep stealing

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by saladin24(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
skyface00:
All the people who are saying beloved president he's slow....if d definition slow is these...let him ooooo

So EFCC can still be dis active

People that defend former president are enemy of Nigeria and they should be treated as one
Shut up before I slap you!
Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by chiedu7: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why hasn't Buhari arrested Rotimi that looted Rivers State to fund Buhari's campaign ?

Why hasn't Buhari Arrested Tinubu that bought Lagos state?

Why did Buhari give N400 Billion to the states who looted their treasury to fund his campaign ?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by JuanDeDios: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Rawani:
These men deprived elderly Nigerians of the fruits of their long days of labouring for a secure future, out of nothing but pure greed and selfishness. Despite their huge salaries and allowances for things as trivial as newspapers, these self appointed tormentors of the Nigerian masses still had the inhumanity to dip their sticky fingers in the pensions of old workers, left to live what's left of their lives in pain, misery and unearned ridicule.

Orosanye should be made to pay fully and heavily for his crimes if found guilty.

EFCC is kicking...Change promised...Change delivered.

Trust the present EFCC at your peril. Until I see one of these big men in white prison boxers I won't. If Buhari wants to fight corruption he has to overhaul EFCC first and the judiciary has to sit up.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by skyface00(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
My bad! I'm sorry sir grin

saladin24:
Shut up before I slap you!
Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
6 billion naira bails insight

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
ardeks:
Abeg, lemme know when you are awake from your sleep, 'cos it seems u aren't aware that we are now in the era of PMB not GEJ. Anyways, to the EFCC guys, am happy now that you are awake from ur slumber. Make sure you finish these good job that u've started, Nigerians are watching with keen interest.

DSP Alams - Charges Dropped
Timipre Sylva - Charges Dropped
Femi Fani-Kayode - Charges Dropped
Alao Akala - Charges Dropped
Farouk Lawan Integrated into EFCC grin grin grin

GMB is really working.. i mean PMB Patience Mohamed Buhari grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by JUBILEE2000: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
admax:
I am still amazed about the sudden transformation in EFCC.....The number of people they have been arresting and charging to court within this short Buhari administration is more than the numbers of cases treated under the Six maladministration years of GEJ.

That goes to show that the hands of EFCC under GEJ were tied
Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by BlackBaron: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abba Moro

What are they waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by JUBILEE2000: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=INTROVERT post=35676822]EFCC haff wake up. [/quote

u don dey slack for FTC
Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by femicyrus(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
The same oronsaye who want people to loose their job through mergers?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by GreenUzzy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
EFCC should also extend their hands of fellowship to the former frog governor Aliyu Babangida of niger state.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by koma1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
EFCC is back from the dead. Kudos to PMB

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by Lexusgs430: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
EFCC has risen from the Dead. Ribadu should be reinstated to hunt all this thieves down!!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by TRAY2(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sijo01:
Even Oronsaye follow chop our money. Chaiii
As in enh my brother,and he headed a committee that wrote a report on how to sanitise the Civil service and people have been clamouring for the report to be implemented..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by SweetSoup(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
EFCC doing more arraigning and detaining in 1 month than they did in 5 years under you know who....

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by ransomed: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Goni Aji, Taye Haruna(perm sec. Ministry of petroleum resources) and Kifasi should start preparing to face the law... No peace for the wicked.
Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by JUBILEE2000: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
GreenUzzy:
EFCC should also extend their hands of fellowship to the former frog governor Aliyu Babangida of niger state.

lolz..hands of fellowship in deed

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by PassingShot(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
admax:
I am still amazed about the sudden transformation in EFCC.....The number of people they have been arresting and charging to court within this short Buhari administration is more than the numbers of cases treated under the Six maladministration years of GEJ.
You can say that again. EFCC was dead under Jonathan because he himself is corruption personified.
Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
There is nothing to cheer about at this moment until they are tried and jailed for lengthy years and all stolen funds returned back to the treasury then the praise singing can commence.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by ndcide(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
ALL the people hailing efcc are also corrupt. Why the noise
Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=13pt] Are you telling me EFCC are now active because of PMB, if yes change has come

[/size]
Gbamm!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by guardsman: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sijo01:
Even Oronsaye follow chop our money. Chaiii

Guy no be small o. Oronsaye has a lot of questions to answer. He was also in d recently disbanded board of NNPC.
Oronsaye had earlier been indicted by d office of office of d Auditor-General to d tune of N123b Naira in d pension fraud.
Oronsaye's indictment:

1) N52billion monthly pension payments unaccounted for.

2) Collects N1.03billion kickbacks from Pensions Union.

3) Cornered N15.6billion meant for settlement of Death Benefits.

4) N54billion transferred from 58 illegal accounts can’t be traced.

5) Pocketed N113million pension fund diverted to a contingency account that turned out to be a State House account.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by wokomabest(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
That's better.let the work contunu
Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by Toktee(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Rawani:
These men deprived elderly Nigerians of the fruits of their long days of labouring for a secure future, out of nothing but pure greed and selfishness. Despite their huge salaries and allowances for things as trivial as newspapers, these self appointed tormentors of the Nigerian masses still had the inhumanity to dip their sticky fingers in the pensions of old workers, left to live what's left of their lives in pain, misery and unearned ridicule.

Orosanye should be made to pay fully and heavily for his crimes if found guilty.

This is the same efcc that jonathan and the pdp reduced them to a willing tool in their hand,they were ruduced them to class prefect,now they have free hand to operate,who say change is not possible?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by Panshow(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
That's the way to go.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by eliwa47(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
admax:
Oh ooo, and people still dey call am baba go slow, una don forget say slow n steady win the race?
Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by ardeks(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
voltron:

DSP Alams - Charges Dropped Timipre Sylva - Charges Dropped Femi Fani-Kayode - Charges Dropped Alao Akala - Charges Dropped Farouk Lawan Integrated into EFCC grin grin grin
GMB is really working.. i mean PMB Patience Mohamed Buhari grin grin grin grin grin
What's dis one saying
Re: EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud by ahaz: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Rawani:

not until fashola, amaechi, tinubu nd Co re invited by efcc before I will believe ur excitement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses / Sunday Igboho Linked ToAbdullahi Usman, Boko Haram Financier Jailed In UAE / This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.