Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (1178 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / Wife Caught Having Sex With The Gateman. Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Successdude(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
First and foremost, this might not be the right section for this so am sorry about that.
well, its about a friend who is a girl.(am a guy). she was a new employee at my place of work and before long we became friends.@ first i had the intent not to hav a galfriend. but along the line she began to call me those lov names( darleen, sweethart... wateva jare.) and i kept taking it that way.i didnt knw it wuld lead to onething - insult. She used to add mr to my name bt now she just calls my name straight(now i hv no probs she calling my name straight but the problem is dt she is doin it deliberately to show disrespect. Its visible in her tone).Sumtimes i feel like hiting her and then i think again, i have got sisters. I have told her about it (and it makes me feel i messed up for it was lik i was begging to be respectd).She tries nt to greet me again.Infact how do i gain dt respect bt nt make it luk lik am keepin malice or something in mind. I see her as a child.
Re: Advice Needed by hawk05(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
I dey come make I finish making eba

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by sseunth(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
First of all, you didn't bring mr frm heaven....

You earn your respect the way u relate with her and other people around u...
Re: Advice Needed by wahles(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
No two ways about it# if you want your respect keep the distance, if work brings you together dont smile too much smiley#
Re: Advice Needed by faith551(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Op the point is that disrespecting you has nothing to do with the pet names she calls, unless u are ten years older than her, have u asked yourself if u have ever putted up a behaviour that could have reduced your worth in her presence? Sometimes we do little things that turn around to reduce the esteemed height people place us.
As a matter of fact u hitting or confronting her will worsen the issue, all you need to do is reposition yourself, talk less, smile less unless when needed, always be serious with your work, dnt gossip, be polite to everyone and at thesame times tackle issues with seriousness, u might end up rebuilding that figure she ones saw in u, good luck and always remember, you don't force people to respect you, you earn it
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Am coming
Re: Advice Needed by Successdude(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
hawk05:
I dey come make I finish making eba
lol.... like uv bin fastin since may 29
Re: Advice Needed by Successdude(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
faith551:
Op the point is that disrespecting you has nothing to do with the pet names she calls, unless u are ten years older than her, have u asked yourself if u have ever putted up a behaviour that could have reduced your worth in her presence? Sometimes we do little things that turn around to reduce the esteemed height people place us.
As a matter of fact u hitting or confronting her will worsen the issue, all you need to do is reposition yourself, talk less, smile less unless when needed, always be serious with your work, dnt gossip, be polite to everyone and at thesame times tackle issues with seriousness, u might end up rebuilding that figure she ones saw in u, good luck and always remember, you don't force people to respect you, you earn it
mature response. i like dat.
Re: Advice Needed by Successdude(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
wahles:
No two ways about it# if you want your respect keep the distance, if work brings you together dont smile too much smiley#
thnks 4 dat.
Re: Advice Needed by Successdude(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
sseunth:
First of all, you didn't bring mr frm heaven....

You earn your respect the way u relate with her and other people around u...
Sure True. .
Re: Advice Needed by Successdude(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Funy how things pawn out sometimes. yesterday(friday) i called to a corner. i asked her who i was to her, she said, 'i hav bin a gud friend. nice to her,dis n dat.....'AND my response was(almost in a whisper did i speak),'im telin u ds as a friend,'i said. 'i never knew u b4 until u came here.people may think wer dating or something n cos of dat sum friends turned to enemies(it actualy happend though), BUT you knw wat,u arnt my galfwnd and i hv no plans watsoeva to even mk u one and i kind of believ same with u'(she just dey fixed to the ground and i continued) 'even if u date the whole guys in this town, i dnt care one bit. and pls dnt get me wrong u ar a friend, okay? so if u are relating with me, pls do so as just jane not as jane who is my galfrnd,okay?' i looked at her face a while and smiled(small o).I stood up n walked sum strides bt She just stood thr like a tree. Next she askd i shuld hlp ha wit my phone dt she wnts 2 kal her line. I did.She dialed d digits in exces. her concentration got lost. END
Re: Advice Needed by wozniak(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Who smells that??
Re: Advice Needed by Gurgle(f): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Successdude:
Funy how things pawn out sometimes. yesterday(friday) i called to a corner. i asked her who i was to her, she said, 'i hav bin a gud friend. nice to her,dis n dat.....'AND my response was(almost in a whisper did i speak),'im telin u ds as a friend,'i said. 'i never knew u b4 until u came here.people may think wer dating or something n cos of dat sum friends turned to enemies(it actualy happend though), BUT you knw wat,u arnt my galfwnd and i hv no plans watsoeva to even mk u one and i kind of believ same with u'(she just dey fixed to the ground and i continued) 'even if u date the whole guys in this town, i dnt care one bit. and pls dnt get me wrong u ar a friend, okay? so if u are relating with me, pls do so as just jane not as jane who is my galfrnd,okay?' i looked at her face a while and smiled(small o).I stood up n walked sum strides bt She just stood thr like a tree. Next she askd i shuld hlp ha wit my phone dt she wnts 2 kal her line. I did.She dialed d digits in exces. her concentration got lost. END

abeg

oga what does this one mean

did you settle the quarrel or what
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
the morafoka is lovin d chic but pride wan kill am
Re: Advice Needed by Successdude(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

abeg

oga what does this one mean

did you settle the quarrel or what
hopefully settled. gud she got it into her head, am nt afta ha.
Re: Advice Needed by Gurgle(f): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Successdude:
hopefully settled. gud she got it into her head, am nt afta ha.

ok. so are you friends with her again?

it sounds like she was worried that people will start gossiping about her having witnessed your closeness
Re: Advice Needed by Successdude(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jenams:
i am a morafoka
Re: Advice Needed by Successdude(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

ok. so are you friends with her again?

it sounds like she was worried that people will start gossiping about her having witnessed your closeness

yeah, friends buh u knw wat hapens to frienship when one bgins to feel inxultd.
AND
yes she might b woried abt sumtin. actualy one of my friends who was also a colleague seemd to b jealous. and she startd treatin her hashly, seein me as an enemy and al dat. though i knew she kinda liked me buh i kept tryin to pretend i didnt knw it. well, i didnt intend to write to this point in my earliar post but then i have now. You seem to undastand d whole thin.
Re: Advice Needed by Gurgle(f): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Successdude:
yeah, friends buh u knw wat hapens to frienship when one bgins to feel inxultd.
AND
yes she might b woried abt sumtin. actualy one of my friends who was also a colleague seemd to b jealous. and she startd treatin her hashly, seein me as an enemy and al dat. though i knew she kinda liked me buh i kept tryin to pretend i didnt knw it. well, i didnt intend to write to this point in my earliar post but then i have now. You seem to undastand d whole thin.

yeah that's probably the reason

i understand it because i have witnessed similar situations so i feel for the girl in question

but at the same time you shouldn't take nonsense from anybody

she would have told you what was going on rather than all this

and your friend who likes you should sit down joor. cant you ask her what her problem is or warn her to stop
Re: Advice Needed by ikeepitreal(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ikeepitreal says you must keep it real

Very real o . tongue
Re: Advice Needed by yilly(f): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
at first, I will Hv to reprimand u for selling ur respect for sweet names. u unintentionally did it. if u are her boss, call her to order!
Re: Advice Needed by Successdude(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
yilly:
at first, I will Hv to reprimand u for selling ur respect for sweet names. u unintentionally did it. if u are her boss, call her to order!
not her boss. Wel, I knew those sweet names wuld get to sumtin else so i actualy didnt fal 4 dt. bt i wuld just smile or let her play wit my palm n dts al.i kinda think wat sold my respct was perhaps because i joked wit her most times.(and didnt heed my mind's warning not to.) Initialy, i tot i was tryin to b of same flow wit 'a female' basd on d past experience i hav had with d oposite xx: they would say am mean, dnt respnd to greeting, always frwnin and ds n dat. (usualy i dnt keep a friendly luk; always keepin a soldier face kindof, and worst or best of all im an INTROVERT.) so my tryin to adjust to suit females cost me dat. But nw i hav pickd myself already. Thnks.
Re: Advice Needed by yilly(f): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Successdude:
not her boss. Wel, I knew those sweet names wuld get to sumtin else so i actualy didnt fal 4 dt. bt i wuld just smile or let her play wit my palm n dts al.i kinda think wat sold my respct was perhaps because i joked wit her most times.(and didnt heed my mind's warning not to.) Initialy, i tot i was tryin to b of same flow wit 'a female' basd on d past experience i hav had with d oposite xx: they would say am mean, dnt respnd to greeting, always frwnin and ds n dat. (usualy i dnt keep a friendly luk; always keepin a soldier face kindof, and worst or best of all im an INTROVERT.) so my tryin to adjust to suit females cost me dat. But nw i hav pickd myself already. Thnks.
well, i will say dat u should still talk to her. Afta u did, nxt tym b careful. And dnt shw to her dat u need her greetings at all. Jst behave u dnt care. She'll start greeting u again n its left for u to ans or nt.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating / Why Most Guys Feels Bad When They Are Not Able To Satisfy Their Woman Sexually!! / What Is Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.