Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,882 members, 7,915,539 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State (28445 Views)

List Of Newly Elected LG & LCDA Chairmen And Vice Chairmen In Lagos / 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) / Court Reinstates Elected LG Chairmen In River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by chukist: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2015
That is not enough, He (wike) should give them autonomy and stop feeding on LGA allocation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by bigiyaro(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2015
@op! U mean wike jst added another 22 rubber stamps to d ones he already has in state assembly? Nawao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by flozybk(f): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2015
even d blind will know dat dis sumtin fishy, wike is adding more problems to himself. Tribunal is waiting for him, dis is getting interesting by d day...WAITING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by chukist: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2015
That is not enough, he(wike) should give them autonomy and stop feeding on LGA allocation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by winodey(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Gov Fayose Pictured Drinking Palmwine with Ekiti Residents at a Local Joint
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by winodey(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2015
CHAI!1!!! Man is Stabbed to Death During a Robbery
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by hibbayueei(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2015
Ok.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Bush4u: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2015
That's incredible,Nyesom wike is the type of man that is due to become the president of our Great Country Nigeria,A man who respects Democracy and follows the rule of law.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by vislabraye(m): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2015
flozybk:
even d blind will know dat dis sumtin fishy, wike is adding more problems to himself. Tribunal is waiting for him, dis is getting interesting by d day...WAITING

Everything followed due process.
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by ruffDiamond: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2015
murderer swearing in criminals ,enjoy yr little circus show for now ,the blood of those innocent voters wasted shall haunt u until justice is served ,what goes around..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by networkrecharg: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Vicadonis:
This guy Wike ehn.... very brave
WIKED NESS
hmmm
lets pray for security and peace in rivers state.
Caretakers LGA CHAIRS
and
Elected LGA CHAIRS
Who and who are IN CHARGE.
1. LABOUR COURT RULED Bayelsa
2. HIGH COURT RULED... Rivers
3. APPEAL COURT To RULE... Abuja
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by ruffDiamond: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Bush4u:
That's incredible,Nyesom wike is the type of man that is due to become the president of our Great Country Nigeria,A man who respects Democracy and follows the rule of law.
point of correction ," Due to become the President of his village not Nigeria" ,jonadumbo own na just one-off q thing, purely accidental, NEVER AGAIN tongue
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by networkrecharg: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2015
vislabraye:

Everything followed due process.

WIKEDENES MUST END....
hmmm
Caretakers LGA CHAIRS
and
Elected LGA CHAIRS

.... The rulling of just. Lanbo Akanbi in RVS high court is NULL AND VOID. ....BARR. CHARLS ARIOLU
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by networkrecharg: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Bush4u:

I HEAR THAT WIKE IS EVIL AND DESPIRATE....

WIKEDENES MUST END....
hmmm
Caretakers LGA CHAIRS
and
Elected LGA CHAIRS

.... The rulling of just. Lanbo Akanbi in RVS high court is NULL AND VOID. ....BARR. CHARLS ARIOLU
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Demdem:

I actually celebrate with u. The courts have spoken and all must abide no matter what.
Point of correction though, the thug wike has nothing to do with this. The court sacked the chairmen and not Wike. He never had the liver to dissolve them.
ENjoy ur victory while it lasts grin grin
court go just sack people without petition? For this naija.....adonbilivit
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by francizy(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2015
dannex:
Buhari Neva get him tym

Buhari your lord, your god bah?

From how you people comment here, it's very clear none of you wants the good of this country. I mean, how can a gåy looking thug in the name of AMU-echi syphon billions of Naira to install his fellow thugs all in the name of conducting a cham election which was against the rulings of the court and you people celebrated him rather than condemn such evil. It's clear the evil of APC politicians abounds in it's supporters and foot soldiers!

Nonsense!! angry

Cc ngeneukwenu, demdem..
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Rotimi47:
Yes as a result of Amechi betraying Tinubu by working with Altiku and others for Saraki emergence as senate President, Amechi and others thought they can could deal with Tinubu by their disgraceful act not knowing that Tinubu who happen to be the real brain behind APC is capable of dealing badly with each of them in his own time and in his own terms. Amechi thought the North is the most powerful region! He missed it as Tinubu is the originator of the real plans to really develop Nigeria on a massive scale in a way that benefits the masses more but he has stepped aside and he is watching on how they intend to put the right things in place. Since independence the south west have always been in the opposition and thats why every regime that comes to power have failed and the present APC have started with that same mistake with the north , south east and south south working together against the South West thinking they are cutting off Tinubu's wings; How can you cut off the wings of a man who do not have a political ambition? Or the South West that is used and very comfortable with being opposition. I pity those who can't see beyond their nose. Where is the present APC now? Since the main brain for change stepped away the party is in a mess and hereby messing things up for Nigeria. It's better for them to quickly resolve their differences and pocket their ambitions or else they will destroy what they have left of APC and their future. Not to forget, people are always quick to praise Fashola for what he was able to accomplish IB Lagos but they failed to understand that Tinubu was the one that handed his developmental programs to Fashola.
Wat did Fashola develop in Lagos?
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by francizy(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2015
flozybk:

Wait oh! How do you people reason? Jeeeez! So there wasn't something fishy when AMU-echi syphoned billions of Naira, went against the court and conducted that beer parlour contest he called election and installed 22 APC croonies right? Now, someone sort out legitimate process to remove the criminals installed by AMU-echi and you people are crying fowl.

For just this once, stand on the part of truth so that we don't end up having a wasted generation.. sad

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2015
francizy:

Wait oh! How do you people reason? Jeeeez! So there wasn't something fishy when AMU-echi syphoned billions of Naira, went against the court and conducted that beer parlour contest he called election and installed 22 APC croonies right? Now, someone sort out legitimate process to remove the criminals installed by AMU-echi and you people are crying fowl.

For just this once, stand on the part of truth so that we don't end up having a wasted generation.. sad
Lol bro, u cant get truth frm dose pple o.. stop wasting ur time wit dem... I wish wike was jonathan, u think say buhari for near dat seat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by francizy(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Rotimi47:
Yes as a result of Amechi betraying Tinubu by working with Altiku and others for Saraki emergence as senate President, Amechi and others thought they can could deal with Tinubu by their disgraceful act not knowing that Tinubu who happen to be the real brain behind APC is capable of dealing badly with each of them in his own time and in his own terms. Amechi thought the North is the most powerful region! He missed it as Tinubu is the originator of the real plans to really develop Nigeria on a massive scale in a way that benefits the masses more but he has stepped aside and he is watching on how they intend to put the right things in place. Since independence the south west have always been in the opposition and thats why every regime that comes to power have failed and the present APC have started with that same mistake with the north , south east and south south working together against the South West thinking they are cutting off Tinubu's wings; How can you cut off the wings of a man who do not have a political ambition? Or the South West that is used and very comfortable with being opposition. I pity those who can't see beyond their nose. Where is the present APC now? Since the main brain for change stepped away the party is in a mess and hereby messing things up for Nigeria. It's better for them to quickly resolve their differences and pocket their ambitions or else they will destroy what they have left of APC and their future. Not to forget, people are always quick to praise Fashola for what he was able to accomplish IB Lagos but they failed to understand that Tinubu was the one that handed his developmental programs to Fashola.

I thought they tagged PDP supporters the wailing wailers oh! Muhahahahahahahahahahaha..

Kingtom, barcanister, firefire, HzRF, whynotthetruth, mogidi MizMyColi, OREMUSSANCTUS, Ezenwammadu, ECOTERRORS, dearpreye, lyntiffany, nortcentrallord, AnambraDota, Temitemi1,

Abeg make una come see undiluted wailing abeg.. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by francizy(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2015
crixtex:

Lol bro, u cant get truth frm dose pple o.. stop wasting ur time wit dem... I wish wike was jonathan, u think say buhari for near dat seat?

I tire oh! Even with my support for PDP, I know when to acknowledge PDP goofed by either avoiding the thread or outrightly condemning it. But it seems everything wrong is right to this people, as long as the wrong doer is carrying a broom.. What a life of lies..

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by 1shortblackboy: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Rotimi47:
rubbish ! U can go and lick Tinubu's balls na. Wetin concern us ? Thread is about Rivers state local government chairmen. Out of nowhere u bring out Tinubu. Go and lick his balls I say!
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Demdem:

I actually celebrate with u. The courts have spoken and all must abide no matter what.
Point of correction though, the thug wike has nothing to do with this. The court sacked the chairmen and not Wike. He never had the liver to dissolve them.
ENjoy ur victory while it lasts grin grin

grin grin grin... it will last for ever loser!
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by MizMyColi(f): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Rotimi47:
[s] but they failed to understand that Tinubu was the one that handed his developmental programs to Fashola.
[/s]

Bros.
What are you saying this morning now?
undecidedundecided

A developmental program he (Tinubu) could not deliver to Lagosians for the 8 years he was a governor?
angry

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by captainzero(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2015
[/quote][quote]
“When we were inaugurated on 29 I said this administration will follow due process. We followed rule of law. Even if we know the last election was illegal we felt the rule of law and due process should take place.
[color=#990000][/color]

so wike even know that the election was illegal.
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by temitemi1(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2015
This is just the beginning...
francizy:

I thought they tagged PDP supporters the wailing wailers oh! Muhahahahahahahahahahaha..

Kingtom, barcanister, firefire, HzRF, whynotthetruth, mogidi MizMyColi, OREMUSSANCTUS, Ezenwammadu, ECOTERRORS, dearpreye, lyntiffany, nortcentrallord, AnambraDota, Temitemi1,

Abeg make una come see undiluted wailing abeg.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by GreenUzzy(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2015
Wike you have only few months to leave govt house.
Quote me and there won't be peace in your house.
Don't joke with me, there's power in the tongue.
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Popemax(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2015
dannex:
Buhari Neva get him tym
and so fuckin.g what?
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Demdem(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2015
kaycid77:

grin grin grin... it will last for ever loser!

Fool, the same way Jonah-daft lasted forever. grin
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Codims82(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Should I HATA or LIKE this man.... Let's watch how long he can go.
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2015
Rotimi47:
You are just a tribal warlord that sees everything through the lenses of ethnicity.

You need to understand that Tinubu's input wasn't needed to sack those LG chairmen because of a subsisting court order against the election.

Stop being a neophyte cry baby and learn Natiional politics
Re: Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State by infinitemiles: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N500 (Airtime Payment)
500mb @ N800 (Airtime Payment)
750mb @ N1000(Airtime Payment)
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

For Mtn
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo / Last Photos Of Yakowa & Azazi / Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.