Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids (34932 Views)

Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by thefakestan: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2015
I was going to say stories for the dogs
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by stuff46(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by Johnnoo(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2015
The truth about BH is gradually evolving...
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by braine(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2015
It is well.
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by Spells(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2015
that's the result of poverty and illiteracy.....
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by winodey(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Meet Another Boobilicious Nollywood Actress (Photos)
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by Abbey2sam(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Jorussia:
.You mean bombs have been going up in this country for a price of #2500?Na wa o,what is happening in this country? If after about 40years of ruling this country, this kind of poverty still exist in North, the northern leaders should bury their heads in shame.

you just twisted the story and yan total rubbish
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2015
IMAGINE!!!
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Ruthless human beings!
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by loomer: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2015
So na to dey pay kids be the next thing now?
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by Justicealh3(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2015
Shortyy:
here
I need this land.
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by igbsam(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2015
It is so easy to brainwash these Northern Kids into doing something silly.

The Northern Elders, Elites and Past Presidents have failed that region woefully.

Shame on them.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by HENSEXIE(f): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2015
shocked. Oh Gawd wen re we goin 2 see the end of dis bombing
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
jerflakes:
I'm beginning to pity for these northerners.

Illiteracy is bad.

GEJ built almajiri schools but the northern elites were not happy.

They dont want their people to be educated.

Its really bad.

We need a revolution in this country.

Instead of just raining abuses and curses.

Solving the large almajiri problem is not just about new schools.

Also, many Northern leaders do want their people educated. Part of the problem goes back to colonial times...when educational polices and a resistance to missionaries kept the North backward.And also the idea by many parents that ''I survived without education....my child can do same'''.

Anyway.....if you want education to be sorted in the North....it has to be a community effort....and it also involves getting Nigeria off oil too. So that there would be enough jobs ......and education would be worth something.It just does not involve building new schools.(although that helps).And you also have to improve vocational and technical education as well.

And another thing....a good number of Almajiri kids do end up going to school....and even graduating. Many also eventually learn a trade, and set up in business eventually.
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by Justicealh3(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Thhhaaannnk God It's Friday.
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by sdindan: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Few more years now our born to rule brothers will be celebrating golden jubilee of ruling NIZOORIA. Still their children are still collecting 2500 naira to bomb them. And keep blame a zone that ruled only six years for their woes.
Poverty you're a Bastard!

4 Likes

Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by kamez(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Chao, an abok.I will always. be an abok.I
imagine 2500, naira. for 4 kids to share. and kill innocent souls
my little brothers in the east wont even wash ur car for such meagre amount.
shows the level of poverty, timidity, and backwardness in the north

1 Like

Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by lagdmark(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Now i see the reasons why some Northern Elites encouraged POVERTY AND ILLITERACY within their community, while they send their own children Abroad . The North is a huge set back to our development

1 Like

Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by godoluwa(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2015
am nt surprised. Northerners are the architect of their problem. this is what you get when 98% of a particular region says no to western education. smh

1 Like

Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by dokyOloye: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2015
jerflakes:
I'm beginning to pity for these northerners.

Illiteracy is bad.

GEJ built almajiri schools but the northern elites were not happy.

They dont want their people to be educated.

Its really bad.

We need a revolution in this country.

Instead of just raining abuses and curses.
It's not a matter of revolution.Just divide this country or regionalise it,when d easy money from d Niger delta stops flowing,then some ppl will sit up by force.
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by Akanaz(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2015
The boko boys are exploiting the opportunity proffered to them by the careless nigeria government. Assuming those kids were not living a poor life the extrmists would not have approched them. Ans if they are approached they will agree with their request. Anyway, i pray a quick recovery for the incident casualty.
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by rubyradiance(f): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2015
piicity:
It looks like some hausa kids are suffering.
If you give a 10yrs old guy 2500 in osun state wey Aregbe no pay.THE KID WILL NEVE SAY THANK YOU COS THE MONEY SMALL

In Edo the kid will tell u that due to their love for downloading of videos online the #2500 will not be enough for one month data..d northern leaders should forget causing chaos to our democracy & concentrate on solving the high rate of poverty & illiteracy in their zone(sic)

1 Like

Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by toluxa1(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by Sermwell(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2015
sinkhole:
Why cant our security tell logical story? It is obvious those kids know nothing about the content of what they were given, they were probably told that it was just some metal scraps!
It is obvious that the almajiri mentality and the #2500 gift motivated the kids to collect the package!
It is obvious that kids got tired of carrying "pieces of useless metals" over long distances and hence they decided to sell it (afterall its just a scrap!) and make more money!
The almajiri boys have been selling scraps before and hence they some idea about the cost of scraps, therefore there will be some hard and long bargaining with the scrap dealer!
During the long bargaining session, the bomb fuse started burning and before you know it, KABOOOM!
Arresting/maltreating the kids or the scrap dealer will lead to nowhere and they obviously have no usefull information about the bomb.
God bless your reasoning! Most nairalanders have phobia for logic!! undecided

1 Like

Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Solving the large almajiri problem is not just about new schools.

Also, many Northern leaders do want their people educated. Part of the problem goes back to colonial times...when educational polices and a resistance to missionaries kept the North backward.And also the idea by many parents that ''I survived without education....my child can do same'''.

Anyway.....if you want education to be sorted in the North....it has to be a community effort....and it also involves getting Nigeria off oil too. So that there would be enough jobs ......and education would be worth something.It just does not involve building new schools.(although that helps).And you also have to improve vocational and technical education as well.

And another thing....a good number of Almajiri kids do end up going to school....and even graduating. Many also eventually learn a trade, and set up in business eventually.

I can't still connote getting off oil and getting educated. The south continues to get educated whether oil or any other primary source of revenue. This your ideal is so flawed cos you are relating education with a source of income. Education simply as to do with getting exposed to the happenings in the world thereby limiting one's ignorance to the bearest minimal. It goes beyond maths and english.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by ironbody03(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2015
May Allah help us
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=jerflakes post=35690955][size=12pt][b]I'm beginning to pity for these northerners.
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by Soukiss(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2015
yeye dey smell
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by ikojo2(f): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Just 2kd,But dey re fasting na nd dey still thinking evil?...my sis ll always say,lord pls come nd collect ur own so d devil can av his.
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by jaylister(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by Brytawon(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Is your N2,500 payment worth the blood of Nigerians?
Re: We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids by mrBLAYD(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2015
This is bad...

Though after going through some pple's comments I discovered that many pple do not still understand this message,the money that was given to those children was it a price of d bomb? It was uses to lull those children to dropped the explosive at d stipulated target unknown to them that d package was just a dangerous weapons,they did not collected it just because they were northerners,is it a Yoruba,Igbo or calabar boy u will give 2500naira that will not dance kukere?,......pls if u r in the north kindly be vigilant and mind where ur children goes and who they mingle with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yuletide: FG Declares Dec. 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays / Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha / Reno Omokri Clash With Tinubu Supporters In London (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.