Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

can you share your happiest day since you married... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / can you share your happiest day since you married... (1908 Views)

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? / Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

can you share your happiest day since you married... by Benedict44(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Drop your comment......
...I think mine was....
Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by Artistree: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Your heading is too long, when you modify it, I shall comment. Till then, bye!
Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by Benedict44(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Artistree:
Your heading is too long, when you modify it, I shall comment. Till then, bye!
....modified
Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by yorubadelta(f): 7:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Following...
Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2015
My happiest day since I got married was the day I saw my husband play with our daughter. He's always tried to hide that he'd have preferred a son. I was so happy I ran into the room to cry.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by nairamaverick(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Single and not even searchimg angry
Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by Benedict44(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2015
mollytinrox:
My happiest day since I got married was the day I saw my husband play with our daughter. He's always tried to hide that he'd have preferred a son. I was so happy I ran into the room to cry.
...wow...you know that men loves kids alot ..Thats why they cant do anything without their kids around them ....Am hapi for you
Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by thelish(f): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2015
mollytinrox:
hmmmmm. pls don't make me cry as well. I know that feeling dear.
Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Following. .... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by Wendy80(f): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2015
My happiest day after marriage was the day I beheld a gorgeous, full haired,fat cheek,very beautiful baby girl and hubby said 'that's our baby and she look so much like me' and I said 'Father I thank You for making me a mother.
I can't explain the Joy, laughter and happiness grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by ronald4lif(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2015
Is there such a thing as 'happiness' in a legal immurement?. I'd thought the only cheerful and elated moments ends at the nuptials. Oh well!. wink
Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by d25(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2015
My first happiest day was the day we confirmed my wife was pregnant, the second happiest day was on the 18th of June 2015 when my wife delivered a beautiful baby girl. The feeling was priceless, the day was the most happiest day ever. The labor and delivery was stressful, the longest 24 hours of my life. However everything went well.

6 Likes

Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
embarassed
Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by ChrisChino(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
d day i opened the package...... it was worth the wait...!

1 Like

Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by Jamean(f): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Is there such a thing as 'happiness' in a legal immurement?. I'd thought the only cheerful and elated moments ends at the nuptials. Oh well!. wink

This thread is not for you undecided

5 Likes

Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by gechyy2(f): 12:37am On Jul 11, 2015
When I had our first baby,just cud'nt describe the joy we felt being parents...and when ever my hubby plays with the kids,I feel so happy cos all I see in his eyes at that moment is just how deeply he loves his children...

1 Like

Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
the day I carried my baby in my arms at the hospital. For the very first time, I felt I am now a man, and a responsible one for that..

I cried tears of joy. Imagine, I am now a daddy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by Destined2win: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
OMG! This is so touching
Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by 3sexy: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
The day I had my son!,

I was like , ....
So I'm now a mother ??

So this baby came out from my punna??

Is me be this ??
Re: can you share your happiest day since you married... by njiasi30(f): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Toor, every gd day is a happy moment grin and I thank God 4 it grin

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Husband Killer Yewande Can Wear Veil – Court (photo) / I Suffered In My Marriage But Am A Survivor / 3 Popular Actor In Okija Are From Umuapa Okija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.