Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,089 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:06 PM

My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court (20295 Views)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by benitwater(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2015
this man needs spiritual healings,he is suffering from hallucination,which kin love is made from heaven? woman,u better run for your dear life even if the court can't dissolve the marriage.your husband will never change until he lose all what he has,including himself.ask majek fashek.
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by banky222: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2015
I have a friend who is always happy after smoking weed. He can empty his bank account for u dat moment . y dis man own come different naaaaaa?
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by cococandy(f): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Igando people.

I dey hail una
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by cococandy(f): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2015
My wife and I are made from `heaven’ to be
husband and wife, nobody can separate us,” he told
the court.”
grin

Whether the judge likes it or not.

Lobatan
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by markidoo(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Dat man needs to visit T.B.Joshua.
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by adedayourt(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2015
dat must be ur husband fighting on d street yesterday wit his blokus dangling
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by missbehave247(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2015
cheesy
kennydee05:

Na joke naauuhh
But come to think of it, is this how you have been MissBehaving247?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Walejana: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2015
"Haa Pastor is here, this is my last bottle of Orijin o, I am not drinking again after this"
Francis was not a pastor; he was a Christian and a God lover. All his friends noticed that he had changed since the moment he gave his life to Jesus. Many of Francis' friends were not born again yet but he was praying for them. He also noticed that they found it hard to do certain things in his presence.
They wouldn't smoke cigarettes until he left, they admired his new lifestyle but they didn't feel the need to change like he did. Many things began to happen to Francis; he got an idea that tripled his income and when his friends asked him, he told them the Holy Spirit gave him the idea.
Now they wanted what Francis had and gradually they all became born again and their life began to produce results.
You may say to yourself, "I don't need the Holy Spirit to give me an idea, I am smart and making good money without Jesus". God built us for relationship, Revelations 4:11 tells us that we are created for God's pleasure. You may think your life is meaningful but I tell you that you are functioning below capacity if you don't have Jesus.
Many people strive to make money and get to the top of their careers and make their dreams come true but then they are disappointed because it doesn't fill that inner vacuum that they thought the attainment of their dreams would fill.
Many turn to drugs, to women, to religion but the wise ones turn to Jesus. There is a part of you that only Jesus can fill and only He understands what is wrong with you because He created you.
When a product is not functioning properly, we check the manual. Why are you turning to other things rather than your Creator? Come to Jesus, He holds the key to your happiness and joy. When I hear people say "I just want to be happy" what they truly need is Jesus. He will fill your heart with so much joy. Give Him a trial and you will never be the same.
‪#‎ThankYouJesus
‪#‎Thank ‪#‎you for reading, I love you! Please make sure you share this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram

Jesus is Lord. Shalom
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by wtfCode: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2015
i smell lies. Weed is not bad. Court should trace what their real problem is and what caused it.
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by no2fuks(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2015
banky222:
I have a friend who is always happy after smoking weed. He can empty his bank account for u dat moment . y dis man own come different naaaaaa?

lol it helps me deal with depression tbh
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by omo17(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2015
soccerors:
our next fixed games will be tomorrow saturday 11/07/15
contact 07061951982 on WhatsApp
also check our BBM channel: C00215CCF
Criminal, u beta go nd find beta work
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by omo17(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2015
crystalgames:
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot by following this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Kip on using different ID to carry out ur evil work, criminal
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by tsdarkside(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2015
the problem is not weed,,,,,the problem is,no job,no money,no security..........................this makes every sane man go insane...he is angry with his woman,because she dont understand his pain..........we live in a very bad time......the woman is now sooooooooooooo corrupted,she is no help for the man no more......this kills a man.......

1 Like

Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2015
hensben:
Weed is good but people should stop abusing it...Btw, i don't think weed is the cause of this man's madness.
seconded
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Originalsly: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2015
He needs to change his supplier.....something else is added to the weed that makes him act that way. Only weed...her complain be the opposite...that he does nothing but sit and smile and then eat all the food in the house.
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Divergent01: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2015
biznus:
For better or worseundecided
Naso
I know that man na ur role model grin
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2015
I take the same thing at every moment but I'm not a treat to anybody.

I only feel the body and soul coming together to solve tough problems.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cheers to my fellow peeps grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by sotum2: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Let the man visit this thread so that he can go for deliverance: https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out/6
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by mohisi: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2015
shudi:
A 42-year-old mother of four, Joy Obioma, on
Thursday urged an Igando Customary Court in
Lagos to dissolve her 22-year-old marriage for what
she called her husband’s lunacy.

“My husband is not well, sometimes he can just go
naked and start breaking bottles, looking for who to
stab and everybody in the compound will be running
for their dear lives.

“There was a day he ran out of the house with a
cutlass looking for somebody’s hand to amputate,’’
she told the court.

Vanguard reports that the woman had filed a suit
seeking the dissolution of her marriage to Godfrey,
citing his lunatic acts.

Recalling her husband’s actions, she said: “One day
he (the husband) threatened to pour acid on me to
disfigure me and make me less attractive.

“He also threatened to burn down the house and
run away.”

The petitioner said she could not continue to live
with her husband for the alleged signs of madness.

Joy who alleged that her husband was a hemp
smoker, said: “This is the first thing he takes every
morning before food.

“Indian hemp is my husband’s first meal before
breakfast, he takes it around 5.00 a.m., and after
taking it, he will start to misbehave and pounce on
me.

“I have been paying our rent, the children’s school
fees with the support of my parents and siblings.’’
But the hubby, 49-year-old Godfrey, who denied the
allegations, said nobody could separate him and his
wife.

“My wife and I are made from `heaven’ to be
the court.”

He said he could not kill his wife but admitted
threatening her with some dangerous weapons.
Godfrey pleaded with the court to save the
marriage, saying “I am still very much in love with
her.’’

The President of the court, Mr Hakeem Oyekan,
fixed judgment in the case for July 22.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/09/my-husband-goes-mad-after-smoking-igbo-every-morning-wife-tells-court/
woman is 4 better 4 worse remember
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by harmeyd: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2015
sapele weed on point
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2015
wildchild1:
Where are those weed crew guys? Let them coman defend him grin

Runs outta thread

First of all the man never admitted to smoking weed so the weed crew does not find him a worthy cause.
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2015
He lives, he dies, he lives again!

Witness him brothers!!!! grin

Witneeeessss!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Alfredmarshal(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2015
shudi:
A 42-year-old mother of four, Joy Obioma, on
Thursday urged an Igando Customary Court in
Lagos to dissolve her 22-year-old marriage for what
she called her husband’s lunacy.

“My husband is not well, sometimes he can just go
naked and start breaking bottles, looking for who to
stab and everybody in the compound will be running
for their dear lives.

“There was a day he ran out of the house with a
cutlass looking for somebody’s hand to amputate,’’
she told the court.

Vanguard reports that the woman had filed a suit
seeking the dissolution of her marriage to Godfrey,
citing his lunatic acts.

Recalling her husband’s actions, she said: “One day
he (the husband) threatened to pour acid on me to
disfigure me and make me less attractive.

“He also threatened to burn down the house and
run away.”

The petitioner said she could not continue to live
with her husband for the alleged signs of madness.

Joy who alleged that her husband was a hemp
smoker, said: “This is the first thing he takes every
morning before food.

“Indian hemp is my husband’s first meal before
breakfast, he takes it around 5.00 a.m., and after
taking it, he will start to misbehave and pounce on
me.

“I have been paying our rent, the children’s school
fees with the support of my parents and siblings.’’
But the hubby, 49-year-old Godfrey, who denied the
allegations, said nobody could separate him and his
wife.

“My wife and I are made from `heaven’ to be
the court.”

He said he could not kill his wife but admitted
threatening her with some dangerous weapons.
Godfrey pleaded with the court to save the
marriage, saying “I am still very much in love with
her.’’

The President of the court, Mr Hakeem Oyekan,
fixed judgment in the case for July 22.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/09/my-husband-goes-mad-after-smoking-igbo-every-morning-wife-tells-court/
shakiti bobo mode activated
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by shudi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
missbehave247:
cheesy

Did you read posters comment in response to your post.? I deliberately left public opinion to judge.
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by ProdigyLoco(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
oga o.... me i don take sk,weed,arizona, paw paw even ref grinded into sk nd this kind thing never do me...
. wetin ppl dey put for their own smoke, make i feel the trips grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by biznus: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Divergent01:
Naso
I know that man na ur role model grin
cheesy
But he wasn't caught in the act of adultery na tongue
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by elohorayodele: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
This Igando customary court always has funny cases
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by missbehave247(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yes especially that of iRyan post

shudi:

Did you read posters comment in response to your post.? I deliberately left public opinion to judge.
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by odovia: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
madam better run for your life b4 it's too late.
Re: My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court by Chromedome(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
My wife is talking nonsense... We are in heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady / Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? / 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.