Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,895 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Chinese Class - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chinese Class (706 Views)

Write Your Name In Chinese (funny) / Can You Solve This Chinese Puzzle That Is Disturbing The Internet? [see Photo] / If Adam & Eve Had Been Chinese (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Class by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2015
A Ugandan teacher was sent to China to teach. The first day he entered class, he began by roll-calling. He said "Sheng." A student said, "Present." He called the second name, "Chu Muon." Another student said, "Present." Suddenly, he sneezed,"Hatchia!" One student seated at the corner stood up and said,"Present." He then exclaimed and said, "hmmmm..." All the student shouted, "Absent." He got confused and said, "Shaa..." Three students stood up and said, "Which of us?" The teacher became more confused and he asked, "What is wrong?" A student stood up and he said, "Sir, I'm not Wrong, I'm called Wong." The teacher now laughed, "Hahaha!" A girl said, "Present sir." The teacher came closer to find out what was going on, as he moved his pen fell on the table and made the sound, "Ping chung chong!" A certain boy said, "Present sir." The teacher now more confused and annoyed, decided to move out. As he was moving out, a group of around 15 students stood up and shouted, "Teacher, what about us?"
Re: Chinese Class by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Chinese Class by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chinese Class by Saheed0705(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
This is funny gan that it should be in the romance section
Re: Chinese Class by Starships4u(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Bros una no de my head.... I'll have to do more cramming.

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Alcohol. / End Time Thread / Pic: Don't Try This With Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.