Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! (34606 Views)

Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP / Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Police Arrest Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Hilaskee(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Amaechi is not corrupt!

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by EngrAamass: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Is this the type of government that Buhari intends to run? He wants to use the EFCC to harass the opposition politicians and leave the thieves in his party to walk free?

Why is Sule Lamido being harassed by the EFCC while Rotimi Amaechi is left to walk around freely?

I smh at Buhari. embarassed embarassed

Was it Buhari that set Lamido up or Jonathan's government? Or u started followig Nigerian's politics dis very yestaday!

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by blackjack21(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
He created the thread and was replied:

tbaba1234:

Nyako is in APC but is also under fire by the EFCC.

Timipre Sylva has new charges brought up against him.

If you have facts against Ameachi, send a petition to EFCC

He asked:

EUROBOMBER:

Are you trying to say that Amaechi did not steal from Rivers State treasury?

can we agree that he is stuuupid.

16:57:00
Fri, Jul 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by StOla: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
holyokoto:

If He arrested Amaechi and Sule walks free, the same you will say He is Religious bias. By the way, what is the crime of Amaechi if I may ask?

Some people will try everything to overcome the sadness destined for them, but they will never succeed.

That is the case of the OP.

Very useless and criminal thread. Infact the OP should be picked up by EFCC for advocating for Lamido, while also withholding the evidences he has on Amaechi's alleged crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Emekamex(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
It seems EUROBOMBER has been banned.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Lerumo: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Is this the type of government that Buhari intends to run? He wants to use the EFCC to harass the opposition politicians and leave the thieves in his party to walk free?

Why is Sule Lamido being harassed by the EFCC while Rotimi Amaechi is left to walk around freely?

Why not petition the EFCC against Ameachi since it looks like you have enough evidence.

If you had come here to say you wrote a petition against Ameachi and the EFCC has done nothing, that'll have been something.
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by StOla: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
ddippset:
are you trying to say akpabio did not steal? are you trying to say jonah jang did not steal from the treasury? are you trying to say theodore orji did not steal from the treasury? are you trying to say suswan did not steal from the treasury? are you trying to say mimiko did not steal from the treasury? are you trying to say yero did not steal from the treasury? why amaechi? why are you such a fool?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Jagabanthelion: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
I wanted to comment but after reading comments,its clear that u guys have already taken care of the OP. A post from a typical wailing wailer!

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by chika29: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Some people r jst clueless like their uncle frm otuoke.Lamido hs bn under investigation under d clueless President Jonathan.dat ws d reason he didn't decamp alongside d g-7,cos dey showed d evidence against dat ws y he made u-turn$betrayed d g-7 govs alongside Aliyu.so relax my people its turn by turn.mind u if u check his 2sons act its in billions#,where did dey get it$which co.hv dey worked b4?if nt stollen money.abeg u guys shld tink b4 u comment.sai buhari.naija must work under PMB weda bad belle or nt.rubbish
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by StOla: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Abagworo:

We begged Jonathan to prosecute a lot of people but he chose to use tribalism and political bargains to sweep it under the carpet so that looting and impunity would continue. I am so proud and happy that Buhari is doing exactly what we voted him for. I wish there would be death penalty for unrepentant political thieves.

Sai Buhari forever.
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by camaraderi(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
So Buhari now funds EFCC and ICPC well to the extent that they can perform their duties, Sule lamido and his sons have a pending case before EFCC which they couldn't prosecute because former President Jonathief refused to make funds available. Calm down na turn by turn. The others time go reach and na who dem catch na him be thief
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by midolian(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
jomoh:
Ignorance is worst than a bullet.

Op. EFCC don't just go for someone, they receive petitions. If you have evidence of misappropriation against Ameachi then write a petition to EFCC Instead of coming online to wail and if they refuse to do a thing after following their due process then you can come online to shout.

In a sane environment EFCC is supposed to have a free hand to operate like PMB is doing, without unnecessary influence but because we are used to the 16years of PDP's insanity we are used the thinking that it was the Presidents prerogative to decide who to prosecute and who not to.
thank you.
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by ADO21212(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
winkAMAECHI IS MAN AND A LION IN THE FOREST,HE CAN BE PROB BY ANY BODY OR AGENCE
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by dhorlipizzu(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Op u be eeediaaaaaaaaaat..... dan iska

Make you go arrest amaechi naw
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by midolian(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
modath:

What do you mean by the above?, is Lamido's case a fresh one? Was it instituted recently? Was it not the very sword PDP held over his head that made him to stay put & couldn't switch with the G-5?

Stop swinging like a pendulum, has Amaechi been been found wanting (not saying he is without blemish, but nothing has been proven yet), ? Or you expect one to be trumped up? Thought you were objective!!
honestly, its the same here. Now I know I over-rated eurobomber
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by StOla: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
shawwal1:
All these tribal bigot claiming love to a Northerner, so this time around PMB did wrong by allowing EFCC to jail one of his brother right?

Kontinu your hypocrisy will make sell out your mothers

I tire ooo.

Some people no longer live with morals.
Nigeria has really bastardised their conscience.

I can only imagine the fuss he would have made if Lamido was an ex governor of Anambra.

These are the same people that asked why Buhari jailed Nwobodo, implying he was tribalist. Then also disparaged Buhari for attempting to retrieve Umaru Dikko in a crate.

4 more years of misery for them, then we will add 4 more years after that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Swanky092: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]E DIOTS[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Benzzle: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mr Op you need some brains cause you're very foolish like your father....no go find handwork...how much pdp don give you? buhari sabi you? Don't go and find something meaningful to do

Please if you have any problem with amaechi better trek to abuja and sort it out with him
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by BigBen10: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
[/b]
Obiagelli:

Tomorrow if the efcc picks up someone from your region you will make excuses for them too
[/b]
Have you expelled yourself from the SE?
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Sunnysteve009(m): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:
Tinubu and Sylva are walking like free men.
Obasanjo is now a saint.

GEJ wanted to probe Obasanjo and he ganged up with the APC to discredit the man.

Pampers wearing president taking selfies with cows undecided
such is life.
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by StOla: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
chika29:
Some people r jst clueless like their uncle frm otuoke.Lamido hs bn under investigation under d clueless President Jonathan.dat ws d reason he didn't decamp alongside d g-7,cos dey showed d evidence against dat ws y he made u-turn$betrayed d g-7 govs alongside Aliyu.so relax my people its turn by turn.mind u if u check his 2sons act its in billions#,where did dey get it$which co.hv dey worked b4?if nt stollen money.abeg u guys shld tink b4 u comment.sai buhari.naija must work under PMB weda bad belle or nt.rubbish
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by joseph1832(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
midolian:
honestly, its the same here. Now I know I over-rated eurobomber
Dat one wey dem dey call EUROBOMBER get sense!? E dey de same level with ECOTERROR and INTROVERT! All of them follow be economic chichidodos. grin
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by strongerthaneva(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Ask ursef why is wike walking freely while muritala nyako is being harassed right from GEJ administration..if u don't comment to make pls go and sleep..GEJ administration is full of corruption..They amaechi oo,lamido oo they are all GEJ products shikena..
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by blackjack21(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
chiedu7:
LAMIDO WAS THE ONLY NORTHERN GOVERNOR TO 100% SUPPORT GEJ.

AMEACHI SUPPORTED GENERAL LOUD MOUTH BUHARI SO GOES SCOTT FREE.

You mean Lamido that said "GEJ is like a mad man with a lighter in a petrol station?

17:21:19
Fri, Jul 10, 2015

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by sweatlana: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Absolutely unacceptable! !!!

Ameachi is the biggest thief!!!!

Why isn't anything being done about him?
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=35696446]

I smh at Buhari. embarassed embarassed[/quote
you are a very myopic human being. do u have a case against Mallam amaechi? I w advise you 4ward it to efcc. d case against bishop Lamido dated back to Clueless GEJ era.
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Yes o! and if e too pain you, do any of what is in d pic below

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by midolian(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Dat one wey dem dey call EUROBOMBER get sense!? E dey de same level with ECOTERROR and INTROVERT! All of them follow be economic chichidodos. grin
I swear I bn dey think say hin get sense b4 o! The guy fvck up cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by greggng: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
is a shame some people dont understand how things work in a democracy. Buhari is not gej that allowed impunity to kill his administration. Amaechi has got no corruption case against him. The records are their that's why efcc has not come after him. Moreover efcc doesn't step in until there is a petition against the person. They also follow due process to arrive at whether to arrest and charge to court the accuse. I think the poster should have questioned why the real thief called peter odili got perpetual injunction that will never allow justice to take its course. I know the wife is a supreme court judge but one wonders why pdp e-rats don't see anything wrong in peter odilis case. Lamidos case has been there before pmb. so he has no hand in his detention.We all know that wike is doing everything possible to tarnish amaechis reputation, but he will fail cos he is running an interim govt. Let him enjoy while his time last. In a nut shell ,change has come. Anyone that has a case will face it squarely. Justice must prevail. No room for impunity.
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by sunsewa: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

We are observing,and trust my fellow Nigerian social media mates we will not rest until efcc prosecute him on various financial allegations levelled against him,both the state firms and properties he sold, every pH based newspaper has the allegations, but efcc is turning dumb,but admitting receipt of other petition of individuals against the present government.
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by caesar123j(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I get upset with ppl like you who speaks from the gutters as if they don't keep tracks of events. To start with were you in this country in 2012 when Lamido's son was caught with huge some of money in foreign currencies at the airport? Were you in this country when Lamido was to be picked up after being indicted of the same crime by the EFCC? Why wasn't he picked up? Now i tell u why. it was because of the so called immunity covering him as a state governor on one side and the ruling party under GEJ that provided a shield for him.

Today, no more PDP, no more GEJ and no more immunity. APC government would not provide cover for thieves and looters of treasuries.

If you have a case against Amaechi, you know the right thing to do. Go to the EFCC and report him. the commission will carry out their investigation and where he is found culpable as alleged, he would be charged to court and thrown into the dungeon like your Lamido. where the reverse is the case he would walk out free smiling like the "Indomitable Lion of Ubima".

God Bless PMB, God Bless APC, God Bless Hon. Chibuike Amaechi and ALL the past leaders that did well during their stay in the office regardless of their party affiliation, and God Bless our Dearest country Nigeria.

PEACE!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo / Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.