Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office (9557 Views)

Bomb Blast Kills 2 Children In Adamawa, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by ceometromedia: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2015
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) on Thursday in Yola, Adamawa State, confirmed that a bomb exploded near its state command office.

Mr Luka Ikpi, the state Commander of the FRSC, confirmed the incident but added that no one was injured or killed in the explosion.

Ikpi told newsmen that he was in his Yola office around 10.30 a.m. when he heard a loud sound indicating that something big had exploded.

"Immediately after the sound of explosion, I directed one of my staff to go out and find out what is happening. The officer then came back to inform me that it was an explosion outside, opposite the command premises along Yola-Numan highway,” Ikpi said.

He further explained that some debris scattered by the explosion hit the command's compound, but there was no damage or injury.

Ikpi also confirmed that two minors were arrested in connection with the explosion and were handed over to the police for further interrogation.

An eyewitness told NAN that the two prime suspects were male between the ages of nine and 10.

"Both of them sustained minor injuries and after the explosion, they tried to escape, but they were apprehended with the support of some mechanics that are close to the scene,” he said.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/frsc-confirms-bomb-blast-in-adamawa.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by Starships4u(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Islamic barbaric bombing. No big deal being .........FTC........

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by neolboy(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2015
sos
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2015
wetin concern FRSC with bomb?
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
All is well with Naija
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by aaamos(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
kk
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kill yourselves by yourselves. You animals.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by Buchukwu: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
This bokoharam guys are just cowards, i mean, cowards, why not face men with Guns face to face. They should continue killing themselves in the north. If, i repeat if these guys bomb anywhere in the east, i swear no hausa man will remain in the east. Let them try and see if we're joking or not. Buhari have brought us bokoharam isn't it? Try and see. Maaaaad mad people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by KoredeBellosMum(f): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by docphresh(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
One day one bomblast.. There used to be a time when we believed bombs and suicide bombing is alien to the nigerian man, gone her those days. . Now it's synonymous!

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by Lobolintin(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Snoring
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by money121(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
lobatan undecided undecided undecided

Call/whatsapp 08085310359 for your original stone coated roofing Tiles
See some of our project here >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806991/see-some-project-carried-out
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by Lyndylove: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thank God that no life was lost.

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk

1 Like

Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by prodiG(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Boko haram making life nasty,brutish and short since 1809
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by balimoney(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
It seems the new method these BH uses now are the much younger ones
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by skyface00(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Are we in war, even Iraq don't have shower of bomb blast everyday

Kilode na... going out one is not sure of coming back home
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by ice25(f): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
EDUCATE THE NORTH

1 Like

Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by Zenfarm: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wanton destruction of lives and property

Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
GOD will surely punish Buhari!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by sarutobie(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
ice25:
EDUCATE THE NORTH
so that their imams and politicians will lose their stranglehold on the northern masses? no way they will let that happen!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by omanifrank(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
na wa
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by XRAY21(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
The EX first lady said it this ediot are giving birth and throwing them away the amount of beggars you see on the road I'd more than that u see in class
One shoe shiner would marry 4 wives and would have like 28 children haba

North is a place for those that are nut

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by rozayx5(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
hmm.bomb is not news again. God help us

1 Like

Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by Pascal181: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Could it be dat God saved his people frm d blast or people have been killed in d place 2 extent dat no one remain dere again? All dsame tnk God no one dies
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by adonbilivit: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
It's nothing new.
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by XRAY21(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
#islamisbad All thanks to that first terrorist,child molester,wife snatcher called mohammed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by mranswer: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
FRSC now arrests suspects?
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by Viktor1983(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
we shall overcome all this soon.
God bless Nigeria
Re: FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office by XRAY21(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
The daura , fura drinking dull*rd says he is wining the war. Pls help me ask him which side is he on

Buhari is a terrorist -- El-rufai

This man new what he was saying

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Ibrahim Abdulsalam, NAMA MD And Directors For N2.8b ‘theft’ / I Have No Hand In Move To Impeach My Deputy — Yahaya Bello / Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.