Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,679 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:15 PM

Romance Rumour Trails Rita Dominic And Femi Jacobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romance Rumour Trails Rita Dominic And Femi Jacobs (1243 Views)

Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Rumour Trails Rita Dominic And Femi Jacobs by famobaba(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2015
By Ayeotan Shola

“Love is jumping when your partner’s favorite club scores a goal…I feel grateful, thankful and excited as well. Yes I am dating someone and I am in a happy place. I’m good”, Those were the words of Rita Dominic in an interview with Blanck magazine where she subtly confirmed been in a Relationship.

The actress however refused to disclose who it was that’s got her heart in Knots.

That Interview as a Year ago, but fresh indications have shown up indications who it is she might have been referring to.

Fast forward to a few months ago, a top industry source told KemiFilani.com that Rita and Femi Jacobs were having an affair but much attention was not paid to it as there....

MORE...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/07/nollywood-stars-rita-dominic-and-femi-jacobs-are-secretly-dating/

Re: Romance Rumour Trails Rita Dominic And Femi Jacobs by sinaj(f): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2015
*hold chest*

I tot I read Olu Jacob *exhales*

I wish her well smiley
Re: Romance Rumour Trails Rita Dominic And Femi Jacobs by youngberry001(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2015
old man

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding / Oritsefemi Sets To Lecture In University Of Lagos! / Wow ! Who Rocked It Better.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.