Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Celebrating Oau's Afrika:the Massacre Of 1999 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrating Oau's Afrika:the Massacre Of 1999 (953 Views)

BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha / "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC / Did President Buhari Order The Massacre Of Shi'a Muslims In Zaria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating Oau's Afrika:the Massacre Of 1999 by Precious91(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
# JULY10 :There was a time when forces
of darkness,cultism,injustice,mis
management and bad governance swept
through the Nigerian universities,while
some took to their heels,some embraced
them,others stayed aloof but only few
stood their ground,they fought
brilliantly and bravely against these
forces and in the process they were
slaughtered,brutalized,murdere
d,butchered, massacred and their
families emptied but at the end THEY
WON. This victory is enjoyed in virtually
all Nigerian Universities today and their
blood has continued to water the tree
and fuel the fire against injustice for
several generations in Nigeria.They were
Iwilade Yemi(Afrika),they were Yemi
Ajiteru,they were Babatunde Oke,they
were Efe Ekpede,they were Eviano
Ekelemu,they were brave,they were
brilliant,they were incorruptible,the
were heroes,they were immortals! cry cry cry

cc lalasticalala
Re: Celebrating Oau's Afrika:the Massacre Of 1999 by arisekola77: 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
our heroes...
Re: Celebrating Oau's Afrika:the Massacre Of 1999 by sweetchi26(f): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wen i walk alone on campus by 2am,wen i go for group reading by 1am,wen i go to d risky joint by 12am,wen moi baby and i stroll around till d early morning..i tell myself,u ppl are indeed hero..decades would cum and we would kip celebrating u guys
#repping great ife

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Oau's Afrika:the Massacre Of 1999 by Ofunaofu: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
heros never die, even if they die their works still leaves on
Re: Celebrating Oau's Afrika:the Massacre Of 1999 by Buonsenso: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
It's great this idiot.s that once paraded Nigerian universities have greatly reduced.
Rest in peace to those who died.
Not forgetting the Aluu 4.

Cultism is stupid.
Re: Celebrating Oau's Afrika:the Massacre Of 1999 by Precious91(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
sweetchi26:
Wen i walk alone on campus by 2am,wen i go for group reading by 1am,wen i go to d risky joint by 12am,wen moi baby and i stroll around till d early morning..i tell myself,u ppl are indeed hero..decades would cum and we would kip celebrating u guys
#repping great ife

you are right cry.The four years I stayed on campus,I was always a night crawler.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Oau's Afrika:the Massacre Of 1999 by Precious91(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
lalasticalala,ishilove,help put this on fp to celebrate these heroes
Re: Celebrating Oau's Afrika:the Massacre Of 1999 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Precious91:

you are right cry.The four years I stayed on campus,I was always a night crawler.
Same here,sometimes we even do Aro sef grin grin i rep Great Ife
Re: Celebrating Oau's Afrika:the Massacre Of 1999 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
sweetchi26:
#repping great ife

i didn't add when you and your baby go to ajose and motion ground. cool
Re: Celebrating Oau's Afrika:the Massacre Of 1999 by sweetchi26(f): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
i didn't add when you and your baby go to ajose and motion ground. cool
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

President Mohammed Buhari Turns Down Offer To Procure N400M Armoured Car / 17 Year Old Boy Raped Younger Sister And His Neighbor / Olorogun-etti, Obanikoro, 27 Lagos PDP Leaders Praise Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.