Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,504 members, 7,885,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK (765 Views)

"We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai / What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) / We Warned Tinubu That Northern Allies Will Betray Him- Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK by AbuadStudent(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Controversial Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has claimed that APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was warned that ‘northern allies in APC’ will betray him but he didn’t listen.
“Another is the destruction and demystification of Bola Tinubu and his Yoruba loyalists by his erstwhile northern allies in the APC. Only a fool did not see that one coming and I am rather surprised that Tinubu’s followers are now crying foul and alleging that there is a northern conspiracy.
Didnt they know that before? Were they not warned over and over again?”

Fani-Kayode posted on his Facebook account.
There are rumours that efforts are on top gear by some forces in the party to demystify the perceived growing influence of Tinubu, who was instrumental to the formation of APC and also led the campaign of the first president to be produced by the party, Muhammadu Buhari.

Fani-Kayode also warned that “there are many other grave consequences which the Nigerian people will witness, in a most harrowing and frightful manner, in the next few months and years. May God deliver our people and our nation and may we learn to make the right choices.”

http://naijafire.com/index.php/2015/07/09/we-warned-tinubu-that-northern-allies-will-betray-him-ffk/

Re: We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK by tymoti(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK by lantessy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK by Clone2020(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Politics as usual
Re: We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK by 175(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lol opkolor eyes no be open eyes oooo
Re: We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK by jcross19: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
AbuadStudent:
Controversial Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has claimed that APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was warned that ‘northern allies in APC’ will betray him but he didn’t listen.
“Another is the destruction and demystification of Bola Tinubu and his Yoruba loyalists by his erstwhile northern allies in the APC. Only a fool did not see that one coming and I am rather surprised that Tinubu’s followers are now crying foul and alleging that there is a northern conspiracy.
Didnt they know that before? Were they not warned over and over again?”

Fani-Kayode posted on his Facebook account.
There are rumours that efforts are on top gear by some forces in the party to demystify the perceived growing influence of Tinubu, who was instrumental to the formation of APC and also led the campaign of the first president to be produced by the party, Muhammadu Buhari.

Fani-Kayode also warned that “there are many other grave consequences which the Nigerian people will witness, in a most harrowing and frightful manner, in the next few months and years. May God deliver our people and our nation and may we learn to make the right choices.”

http://naijafire.com/index.php/2015/07/09/we-warned-tinubu-that-northern-allies-will-betray-him-ffk/
betrayals all over the places, they have used mr tinubu to get what they want. Now brace yourself up.
Re: We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
FFK left APC after he saw the handwritting on the wall .

Tinubu was too busy salivating on the prospect of chopping oil money to realize he was being used by the north
Re: We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK by MalcoImX: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
This man has no single conscience. He's a liar, and the worst of Nigerian elite there is. He doesn't care who suffers as long as he's getting his pay from his equally hellfire inmates. Tinubu that you're always abusing is the one today you're saying you warned. This is a sampler of your wicked mouth for the people you now want to claim you love:
"It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can go out. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shake when he tries to lift his fork and knife and eat.
It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather thespokesman of the APC, Lai Mohammed, that is rotting from inside and that has the chronically bad breath of a rabid poll cat. Lai's breath is so bad that it is enough to knock out a polar bear" – Femi Fani Kayode.

http://lindaikeji..nl/2015/03/FFK.html?m=1
|
FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict
https://www.nairaland.com/2177765/ffk-attacks-tinubu-again-says
|
And also, I'll like to remind Mr. President to not debrief his lawyers on the allegations made against him by this man who has no iota conscience. I remembered this man saying that you do receive funds from terrorist organizations like Al-Qaeda and ISIS. This man should be put behind bars for the suffering he's caused and continue to cause Nigerians. He is a TANoid and a Wailing Wailer, but he's worse than all of them combined. I'd prefer Orubebe to become the Pope than for this shame to be in my congregation.
Re: We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK by tobillionaire(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
my only concern Z fr bullharry to fulfill most of his premises
Re: We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK by kingofpool: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK by Emekamex(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Fear Northerners-> My advice to Tinubu
Re: We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK by Princecalm(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
there is no betrayal there, Tinubu only wants to play Nigeria politics to his own advantage and benefit and that can't work, not when we have PBM.
Re: We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK by MyMouth(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
If Buhari is the President I thought he would be, this canery would be chilling in a prison cell by now!
Re: We Warned Tinubu That ‘northern Allies’ Will Betray Him —FFK by Orunto: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
I am just praying for PYO.

(1) (Reply)

(pic) Typical African Parent. / Buhari Blast Obama Over Gay Marriage / Buhari Rejected Obama’s Same-sex Marriage Proposal – Presidential Spokesman, Fem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.