Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

Case Of The "EX" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case Of The "EX" (630 Views)

Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / Advice Please! One Last Time With The Ex- Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case Of The "EX" by pinkpebbles(f): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is a very short piece but very useful to anyone who understands what I am saying or has been in the same situation as mine.
We are not oblivion of the fact that an Ex exists and he/she might be lurking around your relationship thereby,making you feel unsafe and insecured. Most Exes are secretly praying for your break-up and some take actions to initiate it.
Be it a soft or hard break-up,an Ex is an “Ex” and there is nothing as threatening as this case in every relationship.
The Ex is that person that knows your partner more than you do and if the Ex wants your boo,then you are definitely in trouble. Most times,when your relationship ends,you find out that your partner moves back to his/her Ex. This simply means that while you were dating, the Ex had been plotting a come back and most times,they succeed.
If you do not want your partner going back to his/her Ex,here are tips on how to deal with this case:
1).Totally ignore the Ex. Assume non- existence.
2). Do not let the Ex make you feel inscured........
Click link to continue reading
http://parrothouz.com/2015/07/10/1-53/
Re: Case Of The "EX" by Cutehector(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
The only person who prays for ur breakup is ur bestie...
Re: Case Of The "EX" by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmmm! Wetyn make I do 4 u oooo?
Re: Case Of The "EX" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Just the way my ex is planing.......HOLYGHOST FIRE
Re: Case Of The "EX" by boynigeria(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
all my exes are fun especially the ones snooping around, they just make my everyday life less boring and keep my bae on her toes
Re: Case Of The "EX" by pinkpebbles(f): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
I swear after an Ex,the next person secretly wishing for your break up is your bestie
Cutehector:
The only person who prays for ur breakup is ur bestie...
Re: Case Of The "EX" by Cutehector(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
pinkpebbles:
I swear after an Ex,the next person secretly wishing for your break up is your bestie
irony of life.... I try not to get so close to female frnds

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Attract Authentic Love / How To Make Money On Youtube Without Uploading Video, No Comment / How Long You And Your Partner Should Date Before Talking Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.