Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,950 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl (43705 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family / Buhari Loses Patience, Storms Out Of Meeting With Ezekwesili's #BBOG Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by PedroAmada(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oduola412:

Delusional statement from a delusional being.... This was how u guys made GEJ believed Chibok missing girls was a mere scam to spite him and he too believed that poo cum lie from the pit of hell... He paid for it anyway, he was shown the way out of Aso-Rock...
I am not a fan of GEJ though I voted for him but he failed big time. I am happy that PMB is in charge now, but my opinion is not delusional. I strongly believe that the Chibok girls issue is a political mirage. The principal of that school was gonna be given an appointment as commissioner because she played the script so cool. #facts

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by biafransoul: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
bakjal:

May Allah anger and displeasure be wit you wherever u find yourself.

Back to sender!!!! Please if you don't have anything to contribute why can't you just go and check on your cows. Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Lasese: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Baba u no well ooo

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by endoski: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
he is admiring d little innocent girl.as a pedophile dat he is

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by mamajaz(f): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Osinbajo short sha
You kwa, show us your height.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by ednoville(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Cutehector(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
mamajaz:

You kwa, show us your height.
I hava facebook account, u can go view my pics and see hw tall I am
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by klax(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nonsense is that what we are asking for

Posing for picture and holiday making president. The silly picture you post here to what effect is it to Nigeria We are talking boko haram taken over the country you are snapping with one silly woman called whatever, damn. Mr man go and do the job you sugar mouthed to do within 2 week or f e c k off.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by redcliff: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wildrage:
Wetin dey shack Obasanjo for this woman body? Well, her beauty may be below the waist. Abegi she don pass 15yrs so she no be my spec

Yawns
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by NwaNimo1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Heffalump(m): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
The picture reads:

Ezekwesili: Kidnapped Ckibok girls are mostly the age of this little girl in my arms.

PMB: Don't worry fine girl, we will do our very best, insha Allahu, to rescue your colleagues from the hands of these cowards called Boko Haram.

PMB always looking serious on the affairs of our country, unlike the Clueless one.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by wiseguy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Osinbajo short sha

Osinbajo is not short. Its Buhari that is very tall. Compare Osinbajo's height with that of Oby.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by brize(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
kilode100:
This ezekwesili just dey find who go yansh am grin grin

Very ugly somebody and I sure day her ikebe go strong like our lady's bread.
hehehe e be like say you dey nkpor side
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Kemi12: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Urgent Infor!

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by ngooka: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Scam
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by francizy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
See how Buhari was starring at the little girl..

He be like, amma have that little one added to my collection... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by francizy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
wiseguy:

Osinbajo is not short. Its Buhari that is very tall. Compare Osinbajo's height with that of Oby.

How you go dey compare man height with woman own? Even at that, the woman height ma pass him own. So he's short. Average height for male is not supposed to be below 5.7ft and Osunbade is no where near that height.. grin cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by francizy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
kilode100:
This ezekwesili just dey find who go yansh am grin grin

Very ugly somebody and I sure day her ikebe go strong like our lady's bread.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by franklingud(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
"See this mumu pikin, she think say chibok girls na real. Mumu pikin"- Buhari

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by francizy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
UnknownT:
Oby dey shield the girl from Buhari but Buhari still dey admire the pikin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by denedene(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
kai! oby n her wayo. #captioned
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by shalomm: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
bakjal:

May Allah anger and displeasure be wit you wherever u find yourself.

Allah? do you mean that stupid demon that wants muslims to help him fight? which anger?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by repogirl(f): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
PROPA.....
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Allosaurus: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Buhari: Kai, kai, kai, kai, kai! This nyarinya is ripe enough to be an instrument for suicide bombing! Walahi! Shekau is blind... How come he didn't see her?

Oby: I cover her with the blood of Jesus! Your evil plan will fail!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Allosaurus: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
[s]
Heffalump:
The picture reads:

Ezekwesili: Kidnapped Ckibok girls are mostly the age of this little girl in my arms.

PMB: Don't worry fine girl, we will do our very best, insha Allahu, to rescue your colleagues from the hands of these cowards called Boko Haram.

PMB always looking serious on the affairs of our country, unlike the Clueless one.
[/s]
Look well again, Buhari is disappointed that Shekau missed another instrument for suicide bomb

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by huthority01(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
PMB be like: Na today for #BBOG
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by chrisbaby24(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Haha..make I tell una wetin dey happen dia:...Buhari be like:..why shekau na capture dis girl among d girls wey dem hold...the small girl be like:..abeg make una do snap make I commot here cos dis man eyes wey he dey look me no good at all.... grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Cooleasy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Osinbajo short sha
Buhari is a very tall person; and so a man of average height who stands beside him would appear to be short.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
That's the same age Aisha was when Buhari married her.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by fabrigas18(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Get free DSTV/GOTV Subscriptions on this websites

1) worldsmshub.com

2) verifiables.com

3) olibank.com

4) wwcourier.org

5) donegadgets.com.ng

6) mykenyajoboffer.com

Check the websites and refresh constantly you will sure find the link..
Thank me later
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Princessderaa(f): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
buhari be like"omo dis pikin make sense oh!"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by MarieSucre(f): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wildrage:
Wetin dey shack Obasanjo for this woman body? Well, her beauty may be below the waist. Abegi she don pass 15yrs so she no be my spec
Shut up! She is not your mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike / Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.