Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

JJC:Am Currently Working With D'banj&Don-jazzy For My New Album "Skillz". - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC:Am Currently Working With D'banj&Don-jazzy For My New Album "Skillz". (506 Views)

Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!! / Fans Blast Don Jazzy For Smoking In New Video [PICS] / D'banj & Don Jazzy Perform Together In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JJC:Am Currently Working With D'banj&Don-jazzy For My New Album "Skillz". by Weedkhalifa(f): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
After A long Break Out Of Music Scene. Despite Fake and Rumor we had about Him The Singer Came Back Early This To Give Us a club banger Titled 'Motiwa" Ft our very own artiste Olamide.

During an Interview Today With 'My Music And I' JJC Revealed he is not gonna stop there that he is currently working on an Album Tilted "SKILLZ" And the album is going ti Feature The Likes of D'banj and Don-jazzy.

JJC who spoke with the interviewer of My Music And I Said him D'banj and Don-Jazzy are working Very Hard To Feed The Street and Fans With. Hits Tracks and Club Bangers.

Source: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/07/jjcam-currently-working-with-dbanj-for.html

(1) (Reply)

5 People Die As They Fight Over Ramadan Gifts In Kaduna / PHOTOS: Kcee Meets Akon Yesterday / ‘I Am Baffled To Be Under Investigation’ Davido Speaks On NDLEA Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.