Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,030 members, 7,919,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:08 AM

Cheap High End Pc Gaming Solution (amd Kaveri A-10 7600p With R7 Graphics) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Cheap High End Pc Gaming Solution (amd Kaveri A-10 7600p With R7 Graphics) (1179 Views)

10 Amazing Open World Games You Can Play On Your Low End Pc Right Now / Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) / 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap High End Pc Gaming Solution (amd Kaveri A-10 7600p With R7 Graphics) by amaben2020(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
So many gamers due to limited resources aren't willing to spend over 90,000 naira on a laptop that plays games like Battlefield, Call of duty ghosts, FIFA 15, Batman Arkham etc but deep down inside, they wanna play these games. With the advent of Amd kaveri, you can play these games from medium to high settings. I bring to you a review on the beast called Amd kaveri APU (Accelerated processing unit)

One quick real-world gaming test was run to see how well the FX-7600P
could handle some more modern titles. Battlefield 4 was run at
1920x1080 at the Low preset and we were JUST shy of reaching the 25
average FPS mark. Other games like Bioshock Infinite were able to run
quite well on their lower presets and you would have no problems playing
titles like Skyrim on the integrated R7 graphics solution.
My initial impressions though
are positive - the experience of using the AMD FX-7600P system was
top notch and other than a couple of software hiccups that are
expected this early in the system development process, all went well. The
interaction was smooth, the x86 performance was solid and right where I
expected it to be.
The GPU performance stood out of course and AMD is surely hoping
that the continued migration of software to an OpenCL friendly design
will help push its advantage even further. PCMark8 is still a bit too
forward-looking to really put all of our weight behind, but the results
are great for AMD. If you want a mainstream notebook that can do
some basic gaming at 1080p without the need for a discrete GPU, then
the Kaveri APU is going to be leaps and bounds ahead of anything Intel
has in the same thermal envelope.

Don't waste money on gaming, Go AMD

(1) (Reply)

Esport League Nigeria / Please Nairalanders What Is The Name Of This Game / There Will Be Gay Footballers In Football Manager 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.