Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes (1066 Views)

Broken Homes- Causes And Solutions / People From Broken Homes Defended..(bisixclusive Counter Thread). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by tpiander: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
as friends, colleagues etc.

like when you were growing up and stuff (its more common now but you can still share current experiences also).

did you consider it strange seeing someone with only one parent, or shuttling between two homes?
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by tpiander: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
I didn't say you should come and abuse them o @ awon gborodu
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
tpiander:
I didn't say you should come and abuse them o @ awon elenu nla.
What an irony.
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by tpiander: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Brandnew2:

What an irony.

had to put that there before folks came in to dump their anger on the thread.

its like a red flag to a bull.
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by Beamborla(f): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
this thread is uncalled for. It's painful enough to be from a broken home. Opening a thread about them and asking ppl to come share their experience with them is as good as stigmatising them; like they are different from every normal person.

3 Likes

Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by GIYAZZ(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tpiander, will you marry me? cheesy
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by tpiander: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
^ No cheesy
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Beamborla:
this thread is uncalled for. It's painful enough to be from a broken home. Opening a thread about them and asking ppl to come share their experience with them is as good as stigmatising them; like they are different from every normal person.
OP is just jobless.
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by tpiander: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Beamborla:

like every other Nigerian whether from unbroken or broken home, if you don't develop a thick skin, you will make things harder for yourself.

use the search function and look for threads about broken homes, they are there for all to see, don't know why this thread is the one you decided to object to.
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by Beamborla(f): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
tpiander:

like every other Nigerian whether from unbroken or broken home, if you don't develop a thick skin, you will make things harder for yourself.

use the search function and look for threads about broken homes, they are there for all to see, don't know why this thread is the one you decided to object to.
sweetheart, no vex.
Because others are doing it does not make it right.

imagine you are from a broken home and have managed to accept it then you come across this kind of thread. Let's stop making life more difficult for ourselves already.

True, there might be threads on people from broken homes, the content of the thread would justify the thread or not.

This thread is more like putting a social stigma on them. It's not their fault they are from a broken home...some never recover from it. The trauma is enough for them.
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by tpiar: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Beamborla:

sweetheart, no vex.
Because others are doing it does not make it right.

imagine you are from a broken home and have managed to accept it then you come across this kind of thread. Let's stop making life more difficult for ourselves already.

True, there might be threads on people from broken up, the content of the thread would justify the thread or not.

This thread is more like putting a social stigma on them. It's not their fault they are from a broken home...some never recover from it. The trauma is enough for them.

your opinion is noted, lets not derail the thread.
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by tpiar: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
tpiander:
as friends, colleagues etc.

like when you were growing up and stuff (its more common now but you can still share current experiences also).

did you consider it strange seeing someone with only one parent, or shuttling between two homes?
please share your impressions as per thread title, thanks.
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by Beamborla(f): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
tpiar:

your opinion is noted, lets not derail the thread.
Lol... have fun
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by tpiar: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol... have fun

you do the same.
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by GIYAZZ(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
tpiander:
^ No cheesy
Why na?
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by tpiander: 2:05am On Jul 12, 2015
I'm married to Jesus.
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by tpiander: 2:31am On Jul 12, 2015
Contributions thanks.
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by elipheleh(m): 5:41am On Jul 12, 2015
tpiander:
Contributions plz.

See begging.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You never see any thing.
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by tpiander: 5:43am On Jul 12, 2015
what is it about the topic that brings out the bitterness in people?

one would think it's about you.

these same folks are the ones who will advice others to divorce, yet they are unable to function whenever they hear the word divorce.
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by tpiander: 5:45am On Jul 12, 2015
let's do this one more time:

share your impressions about people from broken homes.

Type without rancor, bitterness, envy and frustration, thank you.

In other words, be civil regardless of your personal feelings about the subject.

if you cant do that, then don't post, I think this should go without saying, ie you shouldn't need to be told.
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by tpiander: 5:47am On Jul 12, 2015
and yes, I will bump the thread as many times as I like, that is none of your business.

I will also use whatever phrase I like, how you interpret it depends on your personal self esteem.
Re: Naija: Share Ur Impressions Relating With People From Broken Homes by Dyt(f): 6:04am On Jul 12, 2015
I am from a broken home
But why should ANYONE judge my mama
Some people like me don't really care what anyone thinks about me
Shove your thoughts to up in your assesses
I don't want my kids grow without their father too but what if something happens in between and we have to just go, well they will say it runs in the family
And then again who bleeping gives a hoot
Its my life
I have to live it to the fullest
I should also not be selfish and have solid reasons when I become a single parent
Not like I want to but for whatever happened, my kids won't grow without their father even if it means to borrow pose grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Home Economics Discussions For Moms / What Men Really Want In Marriage / 6 Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.