Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,592 members, 7,944,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Why You Need To Start Your Own Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need To Start Your Own Business (537 Views)

Start Your Own Business Today / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / 6 Tips To Starting Your Own Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Start Your Own Business by JesuspikinM(f): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nigeria as a nation is rich with natural and human resources and that has made us very relevant in the world, people all over the world want to associate with us because of what God has endowed us with. But taking a critical look the things that are happening here in Nigeria you will know that rather than getting better, the economy is going from bad to worse. Today in Nigeria there is so much unemployment and hardship. The only people that are financially okay are the politicians and those that mind their business; I mean those that own their own business. The situation of our economy is so bad that most companies are laying off their employees on daily basis. Some companies and organizations are slashing salaries of their employees . Yet some people do not want to get themselves engaged in some business to help themselves. I have seen people that were working but still got themselves engaged with learning trades and businesses and today they own their own companies and have become employers of labour.
You can be better than what you are now; you can be what you want to be if only you will decide to take a bold step of starting your own business. If you want to learn a trade and you don’t have the money to go for it, I want to encourage you to start somewhere; you can start with a free skill acquisition and go ahead to start what you have learnt for free and build your finances to a level where you have enough money to go for any trade or business you want.
To survive in this failing economy you need to be your own boss, don’t wait for a paid job. The only people that can face the challenges of this economy are those who decide to take the bull by the horn and look for avenues to create wealth for themselves, and there are several businesses that such people can get engaged in ranging from agriculture like mushroom farming, poultry, fishery, manufacturing of house hold items like soap, disinfectant, bleach, detergent, internet business, multilevel marketing etc.
I have written a free e-book that can help you start something on your own, it is about some common businesses that people pay money to learn but I am giving it out free because I want to help someone who needs to learn something but cannot afford it. This e-book is worth N10, 000 but I have made it free. It is titled “Step By Step Guide on Eight Business Ideas in Nigeria. To download it free visit https://mildbizpreneur.com
Where do you intend to start from? What do you intend to do? All you need is focus and determination. Be willing to learn and you will sure have a good story to tell in the nearest future. Good luck.
Re: Why You Need To Start Your Own Business by GuiltySpark343(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
the link is not working
Re: Why You Need To Start Your Own Business by JesuspikinM(f): 2:09am On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=GuiltySpark343 post=35725324]the link is not working[/quot

I've corrected it, the link is working now,.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Dream / Finding Restaurant Space In Lagos / Oil And GAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.