Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help (382 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by jbankzE(f): 12:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Hi,
What kind of importation business can I do with 5-10k.i want to start the business but don't know what to do.
Re: Please Help by aydelicious: 12:52am On Jul 11, 2015
jbankzE:
Hi,
What kind of importation business can I do with 5-10k.i want to start the business but don't know what to do.
there are many business you can do but before I say anything, which areas are you:are you in Lagos or not because any business based on location
Re: Please Help by jbankzE(f): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Am in owerri right now.
Re: Please Help by aydelicious: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2015
jbankzE:
Am in owerri right now.
alright. what you will do you need to study an area that moves market or then now look to yourself what do I do and then my heart please with,then work on it, again not every money that you have, you will put in business oooo, some will be in reserved in case of flop

(1) (Reply)

Kosso Wood Needed Urgently!!! / Bitgold- A World Financial Revolution. Be Part Of It Now! / Opportunity To Invest In Haulage Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.