Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:33 AM

Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail (1644 Views)

UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail / Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by Cwaya(m): 12:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Boko Haram has set a terrifying new precedent by releasing its first gruesome video of a beheading since it pledged allegiance to ISIS.
The video adopts many of the same style-points as the hundreds of barbaric videos released by ISIS over the last year.

The 'west Africa' insignia in the top-left corner suggests the terror group has set up a new so-called media wing in the country.
It comes on the same day that MailOnline learned of a Somali terror group's intentions to join ISIS - which would extend its so-called caliphate to east-Africa.

The ten minute-long propaganda video begins with what appears to be an intense firefight against Nigerian soldiers.
Boko Haram fighters exchange machine gun fire with the troops and launch heavy mortar grenades on their locations.
It shows them standing proudly next to the corpses of scorched Nigerian troops - and showing off their security badges to the camera.
The video ends with the senseless murder of a captured African Union soldier. With a look of true horror on his face, the man kneels in front of three masked Boko Haram fanatics - two of whom point AK47s at his head.
The video then cuts to reveal his decapitated body lying motionless on the floor.
Islamic State accepted a pledge of allegiance from Boko Haram, who were responsible for the deaths of over 10,000 in Nigeria in 2014, in March this year.
The audio message entitled 'kill and be killed' - released through the militants' vast social media channels - was read by an ISIS spokesperson who also threatened further violence against the Christian and Jewish communities.

Watch Video here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3156551/Like-master-like-servant-Nigerian-terror-group-Boko-Haram-releases-beheading-video-pledging-allegiance-ISIS.html#v-4348590542001

Speaking for his leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the man in the recording says: 'We announce to you to the good news of the expansion of the caliphate to West Africa.
'Our caliph has accepted the pledge of loyalty of our brothers of Boko Haram so we congratulate Muslims and our jihadi brothers in West Africa.'
The militants have been waging a six-year insurgency to impose strict Shariah law in Nigeria and earlier this year it launched attacks across the border on Cameroon - before striking Niger and Chad.
The group has killed thousands in bomb attacks and violent sieges on villages in the remote north-east, and are now feared to be spilling over into neighbouring Cameroon and Chad.
It inspired five African nations agreed to form a coalition to take the group on and 8,700 troops from Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, Niger and Benin are expected to begin operations before the end of next month.
Only today, MailOnline learned that Somali terror group Al-Shabaab could soon scrap its allegiance to Al-Qaeda and pledge loyalty to rivals ISIS instead.
Islamic State invited the east-African jihadi group to join forces with them through a propaganda video released in March - urging it to wage jihad on neighbouring Kenya, Ethiopia and Tanzania.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3156551/Like-master-like-servant-Nigerian-terror-group-Boko-Haram-releases-beheading-video-pledging-allegiance-ISIS.html#v-4348590542001

[size=3pt]cc lalasticlala[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2015
This soldier has a family that will go through the pain of losing a loved one in such barbaric fashion.

Put aside politics, put aside ethnic sentiments, Nigerians please tell your President to call his boys to order, they once requested that he should be their representative and spokesman during a proposed negotiation with FG during GEJ's time.

Today that same man is our President.
STOP to THINK.

Let the deceit continue as we keep clouding our reasoning with senseless political sentiments.

RIP Gallant Soldier. God help Nigeria.

First to Comment
The poster below me is from Yoruba so I'm not surprised at the brigandash he just exhibited in full public glare.

FowlYansh

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 11, 2015
D poster above me is a fowl!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 11, 2015
God is with us
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by jimohibrahim(m): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2015
Karma will soon catch up with them
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2015
Why?! Buhari start the bus oo, I will collect my CHANGE when I get to my bus stop. sad
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by oatzeal(m): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2015
DS
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by tociano009(m): 12:55am On Jul 11, 2015
cool
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by dayo23(f): 12:55am On Jul 11, 2015
This is serious!
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by dayo23(f): 12:55am On Jul 11, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:
Why?! Buhari start the bus oo, I will collect my CHANGE when I get to my bus stop. sad
bros no change ooo, u better comot enter another car!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Allegiance to ISIL means adoption of their techniques. If and if and if the people and political players in the North had taken a common stance beside the military when this carnage first began, the story certainly would have been different for the better today.

Steps were taken, speeches were made to demoralise the Nigerian military. Insurgents were housed and defended by ethno-religious bigots who saw the military as aliens fighting against the North. What do we have today? An overgrown monster!
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by Karlman: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2015
I SWEAR THAT VIDEO IS NOTHING COMPARED TO ONES I'VE SEEN OF BOKOS BUTCHERING FORCE MEN LIKE CHICKEN VERY HARD TO WATCH

WHATEVER KIND OF god or prophet THOSE PEOPLE ARE KILLING FOR CAN ONLY BE THE DEVIL HIMSELF
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by denedene(m): 1:03am On Jul 11, 2015
what is the president doing to curb this atrocity? angry the silence from the FG is not helping matters @all
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by Vivalavida99(f): 1:07am On Jul 11, 2015
I felt so angry in my spirit when i saw what ISIS was doing to "US" christians i started questioning why aren't we doing something, picking up the sword literally! Then and there I felt we should be like David and pick up his sword, i drew reference to all the soldiers of our bible........ Then as i look to find a scripture to agree with my immediate thoughts.... i came upon 2 Timothy 3:12 which says "indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted" and I kept reading and I came to another that said John 15:18 which says “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. and my heart began to sink, I said God no there must be a way to show that we have to pick up the sword now! come on! They are killing us! we got to fight!! ...then i came upon Romans 12:17-21 which says "Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” ” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good... I could not argue with that, i finally understood, God's wrath far surpasses a sword.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by dayo23(f): 1:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Karlman:
I SWEAR THAT VIDEO IS NOTHING COMPARED TO ONES I'VE SEEN OF BOKOS BUTCHERING FORCE MEN LIKE CHICKEN VERY HARD TO WATCH

WHATEVER KIND OF god or prophet THOSE PEOPLE ARE KILLING FOR CAN ONLY BE THE DEVIL HIMSELF
Exactly, the once have watched are much more than this.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Islamabad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by speeder(m): 3:09am On Jul 11, 2015
I will not lie to you anymore. I hate Islam and Muslims. I hate them very much. I swear to to God if u could measure how I hate these people, you'll... See I just hate them very much. Why should it be only Muslims always, every time that will be disturbing the peace of the world and Nigeria in particular. What pains me, it pains me to death is that after killing, they'll start to state how peaceful their religion is of peace. Any Muslim anywhere, I hate you. I hate everything about you. I hate ur father and I hate ur mother. Many of those who have actually switched religion have come up with no reason to join. They just do it maybe cos either of their parents are of the religion. Or out of financial gain. If u are my mother or father and u chose to join Islam, know that I hate you. I just wish that you guys will have ur own country. The Christians are the once who still give u a good face outside Nigeria. I hate everything you people stand for.

Some Muslims are good though. Islam will never get better until you guys accept that part of the Quran is bad.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by Emekamex(m): 3:37am On Jul 11, 2015
But APC said they are winning the war

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari's utterances started this madness and yet some 1diots see him as their messiah.

I hate secession but if that will put an end to this madness, I will personally be at the forefront of it.

What nonsense angry
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by Bollove: 5:16am On Jul 11, 2015
This is a very big mess and zhit mixed together. Hmmmm ..... when porting become inevitable !!!
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by Bollove: 5:22am On Jul 11, 2015
speeder:
I will not lie to you anymore. I hate Islam and Muslims. I hate them very much. I swear to to God if u could measure how I hate these people, you'll... See I just hate them very much. Why should it be only Muslims always, every time that will be disturbing the peace of the world and Nigeria in particular. What pains me, it pains me to death is that after killing, they'll start to state how peaceful their religion is of peace. Any Muslim anywhere, I hate you. I hate everything about you. I hate ur father and I hate ur mother. Many of those who have actually switched religion have come up with no reason to join. They just do it maybe cos either of their parents are of the religion. Or out of financial gain. If u are my mother or father and u chose to join Islam, know that I hate you. I just wish that you guys will have ur own country. The Christians are the once who still give u a good face outside Nigeria. I hate everything you people stand for.

Some Muslims are good though. Islam will never get better until you guys accept that part of the Quran is bad.
This is how Bokoharam started their own madness too before it degenerate into killing spree.
It all begin with "Hatred" and condemnation then the toxin keep growing till you begin to hurt Muslims yourself.

Terrorism is a fight against Humanity and believe me, People whom we would tagged "Good people or God's people are the real devils behind terrorism

Muslims have suffered heavy casualty same way as Christians ..... Pastors have been killed, Imams have been slaughtered, Churches have been bombed, Mosques have been bombed , innocent passersby have been murdered.

This is beyond Religion ....Where are the terrorists getting their weapon supply that is more sophisticated than those in weaker countries Arsenal

This is preparatory to the NEW WORLD ORDER..... Nations will get unified in order to fight this self inflicted evils together and it shall goes further from there.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by Vicadonis(m): 5:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Vultures will feed on your bodies someday. keep on killing... wicked souls
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by chronique(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2015
How did we manage to go 360 degrees in just 1 month,in the fight against boko haram? Some things aint adding up.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video Since Joining ISIS - Dailymail by speeder(m): 12:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Bollove:
This is how Bokoharam started their own madness too before it degenerate into killing spree.
It all begin with "Hatred" and condemnation then the toxin keep growing till you begin to hurt Muslims yourself.

Terrorism is a fight against Humanity and believe me, People whom we would tagged "Good people or God's people are the real devils behind terrorism

Muslims have suffered heavy casualty same way as Christians ..... Pastors have been killed, Imams have been slaughtered, Churches have been bombed, Mosques have been bombed , innocent passersby have been murdered.

This is beyond Religion ....Where are the terrorists getting their weapon supply that is more sophisticated than those in weaker countries Arsenal

This is preparatory to the NEW WORLD ORDER..... Nations will get unified in order to fight this self inflicted evils together and it shall goes further from there.
I get you. Thanks for not insulting me. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO : Nigeria Incapable Of Stopping Radio Biafra Now – NBC / Has TB Joshua Gone AWOL? / Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.