Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,813 members, 7,889,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

Full Wapka Seo Tutorials To Get Huge Traffics From Naijagaze.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Full Wapka Seo Tutorials To Get Huge Traffics From Naijagaze.com (609 Views)

More Traffics From Facebook Without Ads / Wapka Seo:how To Index Your Site Content At Google In Minutes @ Naijagaze.com / Airtel 20gb Code -no TWEAKING From Naijagaze.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Wapka Seo Tutorials To Get Huge Traffics From Naijagaze.com by Rapheal2824(m): 5:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Hello everyone! Welcome to naijagaze.com world of seo I said in my previous post that I’m gonna write about Wapka SEO techniques. So before you begin read SEO in Wapka, Is it Funny?.
Lets begin dude!
Before begining in SEO you have to know the proper meaning ofSEO. Now we all know that SEO stands for“Search Engine Optimization”. But many of you think that SEO means getting your site in first page of google search. Lolz! Come on bro! There is many Search Engines out there. The major search engines are:
Major Search Engine
Google
Bing
Yahoo
Ask
Yandex
DuckDuckGo
Now may have you got an idea about SEO? Now Lets come to Wapka SEO. Many wapmasters asks me that,“Where do go to do SEO?”. I don’t know what to say. Cause there is no specific place where you will go and do SEO.
There is two divisions of SEO.
SEO
1. Onpage
Onpage SEO is that kind of optimization what you do in your website. Like adding title,meta tags, sitemap,robots file etc.
2. Offpage
Offpage is the optimization what you do in externel sites. Like backlinking, social bookmarking, link wheel, guest posting etc.
Thats all the basics and hope you have understood. like then consider sharing and commenting. And keep visiting Naijagaze.com for next parts.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal And Perfect Money For Sale / What Should Be My Expectations From Web Advert? / All You Need To Know About Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.