Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,059 members, 7,949,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? (1540 Views)

Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by misspicy(f): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2015
Daslim180 come n see o
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Whizzcute(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2015
chocosilver:
Walk away,
Beta Pikin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Whizzcute(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
**he dey mad? undecided will return with a very hot good slap i swear cos to slap me in public is a very shameful act.*he dare not slap in private talkess of public,he will rather b silent for me when i don start cheesy
LoL, See meaness ! grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by doublewisdom: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2015
favoured234:
I will walk away then get to a secluded place..

Make a call to my sister or doublewisdom
They will say something humorous to make it seem less serious than it really is...
Like.... "Abi make we kill am now?"...
"You sure say e no dey dodge smoke Igbo"
"You want native doctor number"
Before they seriously address the issue on ground

BTW I don't see the possibility of being slapped
I can be your hero baby. grin
Modified :
You left me and married a panel beater and you expect me to come fight him on your behalf? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 12, 2015
doublewisdom:

I can be your hero baby. grin
Modified :
You left me and married a panel beater and you expect me to come fight him on your behalf? undecided undecided undecided
Always kiss
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
**he dey mad? undecided will return with a very hot good slap i swear cos to slap me in public is a very shameful act.*he dare not slap in private talkess of public,he will rather b silent for me when i don start cheesy
I just dey laugh you..
When goat start roar like lion you go first check wetin e dey chop...
Maybe the thing he smoked that day is telling him to fight, burst belle and blind somebody...
You better flee

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of That Moment When A Bride Finds Out The Truth / How To Increase The Size Of Your Male Organ Without Swallowing Pills. / 6 Things Everyone Must Have To Stop Doing During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.