Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,877 members, 7,980,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:48 AM

Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians (13165 Views)

Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries / Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians / Buhari Off To Daura For Weekly Cow Visitation While Over 450 Nigerians Dead-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by kayalla(f): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2015
DICKtator:
My bad!!
I read the headline wrongly

Thought it read, " Book Haram deport Cameroonians and Nigerians!!!

Was wondering, to where?

grin grin grin grin

Omo u made me laugh cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by blackpriest0911: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2015
Kodded...a SaTANoid...Satan b gone
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by hibbayueei(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2015
Dem still dey depot pple...

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by chi4ik4(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2015
thank God that GEJ is resting & enjoying his wealth now. let Dullard Buhari enjoy what he planted. odeh
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by myproperty(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2015
Emu4life:
4 ur mind nw? and wat of " i did not bring peace but sword"
evidence abound, people cannot be fooled nor deceived. A religion that profess violence the followers would also exhibit violence; A religion that profess peace the followers would also exhibit peace. Where does your fall in?
There is only one religion that its prophet and its followers are known for violence
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by uboma(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Common Cameroon! Naija don suffer

What is common about Cameroon? Is it wrong of them to deport Nigerians with no valid papers?

Nigerian govt needs to imitate the govt of Cameroon in this regards. We have a lot of foreigners with no valid papers to stay in Nigeria. These are the ones causing problem for Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by Reference(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2015
gensteejay:
@OP, "Cameroon depots 450 Nigerians" should be "Cameroon deports 450 Nigerians. "

Surely his english teacher must be amongst them.
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by ttmacoy: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2015
We really need to get rid of this common this and that pride that we have.

If Cameroon had legal support for deporting them which they did then they did the right thing. Canada deport Americans who are in Canada illegally or if they commit a crime and you do not hear all this common Canada stuff.

We are too proud in Nigeria and it is ridiculous expecting everyone to bend their rules to accommodate our wrong ways.

Because we turn a blind eye to things that are obviously wrong doesn't mean others should or will.

yanjutomi:
even cameroon now depot nigerians...... am sorry for our mother land abi na father land i go call am
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by mobi5592: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2015
dongozzy:
Serious this boko haram issues is getting out of hand but I am currently staying in Jos plateau state the most painful thing is that just recently a bomb blast occurred in a Mosque in Jos plateau state and what the so called Nigeria Islam did was to start burning churches and Christians shops and cars so this is what our so called Buhari is teaching his cows to do, Nigeria lets wake Islam is a disease all over the world all the terrorist all over the world are all under the same boat of islam:
1. Isis : headed by (islam)
2. Boko Haram: headed by Abubakar Sharkahu (Islam)
3. Niger Delta militants: headed by Asari tokubo (Islam)

pls prove me wrong islam is all about war isn't it?
.If you honestly want to know islams role in all of tis, I bring you one of the most shocking and revealing work on topic...
Its free read NOW....take advantage to be fully informed.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/JR/Future/
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by Icon4s(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2015
YerYer:

Aren't abokis Nigerians again?

I repeat, it is nt Nigerians being depoted. It is d abok!s.
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by Brytawon(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2015
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2015
Reference:

Surely his english teacher must be amongst them.
Lol
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2015
Lol, seems funny but very true, you couldn't have said it any better.
jerflakes:
Why must the number be rounded up to the nearest 0?

Either its 200 or 600 or 450.

Its never 264 or 609 or 457.

There must be a zero at the end.

Haba.

Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by yanjutomi(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2015
ttmacoy:
We really need to get rid of this common this and that pride that we have.

If Cameroon had legal support for deporting them which they did then they did the right thing. Canada deport Americans who are in Canada illegally or if they commit a crime and you do not hear all this common Canada stuff.

We are too proud in Nigeria and it is ridiculous expecting everyone to bend their rules to accommodate our wrong ways.

Because we turn a blind eye to things that are obviously wrong doesn't mean others should or will.

you are right but when we call ourselves brothers shearing common goals to abolish a menace dat was created and hitting deep into our system. we dont back stab each other, its wasnt there choice to settle in cameroon.
i know if it is nigeria we will never deport our brothers in times of trouble
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by abduljabbar4(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2015
ethicalUser:

Typical of an Islamist...full of hate and Anger.
Christianabad
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by orlawaley: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2015
It is well.........e go better
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by opad22u: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Deport not depot .
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by ifimabel11(f): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
YerYer:
Why are we always embarrassing ourselves and allowing other countries kick us out of their country as if their country is better? From Ghana to South Africa and now Cameroon, Nigerians are being chased away like they are homeless or displaced jews during the 2nd world war. Please go home and make the most of your country and leave these people who hate us alone.

Nobody hates you people! Do you expect the Cameroonian Govt to wait for Bh to start killing their people before they'll start depoting those without identity? Are they the first country to depot foreigners without valid docs? Cameroon is not a wealthy country and so the best they can do for themselves is to prevent rather than spending to cure. During the Ebola virus outbreak, they shut all their borders, no one goes in, you can only go out and that's how they managed to prevent the virus from getting into their country. This is what I call Protecting of Citizens!
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by YerYer: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
ifimabel11:

Nobody hates you people! Do you expect the Cameroonian Govt to wait for Bh to start killing their people before they'll start depoting those without identity? Are they the first country to depot foreigners without valid docs? Cameroon is not a wealthy country and so the best they can do for themselves is to prevent rather than spending to cure. During the Ebola virus outbreak, they shut all their borders, no one goes in, you can only go out and that's how they managed to prevent the virus from getting into their country. This is what I call Protecting of Citizens!

Good point
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by ttmacoy: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2015
If you read the article you would see it was agreed between both countries as one of the measure to counter boko haram when buhari met with their leaders so no back stabbing.

Besides if you are illegal then you are illegal and all this talk of brothers etc is just an excuse to justify doing the wrong thing.

We talk so much about how we want change and yet are so quick to justify things that are wrong and illegal. Then why have any laws if they can circumvented because he is our brother or we are from the same place?

The rule of law only works if applied to all regardless of status, wealth, ethnicity or religion. When you start picking when you apply laws then it is a very slippery road downhill.

yanjutomi:

you are right but when we call ourselves brothers shearing common goals to abolish a menace dat was created and hitting deep into our system. we dont back stab each other, its wasnt there choice to settle in cameroon.
i know if it is nigeria we will never deport our brothers in times of trouble
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by rudepen(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2015
See them...saTANoids everywhere!!!...well just like brymo said.."Time go heal everything"
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by Amauri22(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2015
even small Cameroon don dey deport Nigerians. I dey shame 4 Naija
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by virus04(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2015
DjAndroid:
SOME PEOPLE DONT READ BEFORE POSTING THRASHY COMMENTS.
Nngwa.. Reader.. Translate it for us
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by yanjutomi(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2015
ttmacoy:
If you read the article you would see it was agreed between both countries as one of the measure to counter boko haram when buhari met with their leaders so no back stabbing.

Besides if you are illegal then you are illegal and all this talk of brothers etc is just an excuse to justify doing the wrong thing.

We talk so much about how we want change and yet are so quick to justify things that are wrong and illegal. Then why have any laws if they can circumvented because he is our brother or we are from the same place?

The rule of law only works if applied to all regardless of status, wealth, ethnicity or religion. When you start picking when you apply laws then it is a very slippery road downhill.

fromyour view on dis matter then it should be a tit for tat agreement why diddn't nigeria deport all other illegal immgrant from neigbouring state its all pointless. it not properly taking into considration before putting pen on paper. There a millions of illegal immgrant leaving all over d world.
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by tiredface: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2015
HOPE HE DOESN'T SEND THEM SOUTH
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by EmekaBlue(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2015
Report well and say they deport naija aboki chadian..tweaa..cameroon my foot
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by omooba969(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Hope Bastian Schweinsteiger is not one of them.. We need him for medicals at Manchester today.

If u lot add C.Ronaldo & Messi sef, Man.U will still struggle dis coming season. cool
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by PubLlcEnemy(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2015
fr3do:

Hausa isn't more than 50%
Then you know nothing...
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by omooba969(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:
See what Buhari has caused, even Cameroon now deporting Nigerians. SMH!!

Buhari's name translates to "badluck" in English.

@bolded,

No sir! Illegal immigrants were deported, I doubt if u read tory b4 posting...9ja ppl ! undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by Mogidi: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

No sir! Illegal immigrants were deported, I doubt if u read tory b4 posting...9ja ppl ! undecided

Bros imagine Cameroon deporting Nigerians, illegal or not, were they deporting Nigerians when Goodluck was President?
Re: Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians by MemphisDepay(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
omooba969:

If u lot add C.Ronaldo & Messi sef, Man.U will still struggle dis coming season. cool
why the beef.. Let's come together and make the premier league a more competitive league. I suscribe to competition, so you must. He will prosper at OT tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / 2019: Obasanjo, Defections Can’t Stop Buhari - Tinubu / Pan-yoruba Urges Southwest Nigerian State Governors To Establish O’odua Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.