Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,955 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:56 AM

Where Are The New Generation Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The New Generation Guys? (387 Views)

This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly / What Is Wrong With Girls Of This Generation? Photo (18+) / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The New Generation Guys? by codingmeru(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2015
___________________________________ I hate it when guys talk about new generation girls not being able to do things their mothers did. I don't remember my dad drawing tattoos, posing with bottles of Hennessy, Kush or Codeine, or dressing like an Arab forming Arab money, or leaving my mom on Friday nights to go clubbing, or fantasizing about lesbians or girls who will role play, or insisting their fiancé must get pregnant before marriage (after making other girls to commit abortions n lose their womb). So before you ... C

Re: Where Are The New Generation Guys? by Hazardd(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2015
am still forcing myself to get you..
Re: Where Are The New Generation Guys? by Remilekun101: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2015
boring
Re: Where Are The New Generation Guys? by 2dice(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Where Are The New Generation Guys? by SuperSuave(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2015
omo....see highness smiley smiley +
Re: Where Are The New Generation Guys? by Deexxy: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2015
So the New generation guys should go to the farm and harvest yam and climb the palm wine tree and tap palm wine like their fathers did. grin
Re: Where Are The New Generation Guys? by codingmeru(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2015
So before u gimme the crap about new generation girls, mak sure you're not a new generation guy!
Ladies are u wid me ?

(1) (Reply)

So Emotional: Wife's Memory Loss Force Couple To Marry Two Times / How To Break Up In Naija / I Want To Have A Good Time With A Young Guy This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.