Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,891 members, 7,942,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Or Hell? (2288 Views)

Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
krattoss:
who says we gonna stay forever on earth?

Mtchhhew

Who says we gonna stay forever in heaven?

Mtchhhew
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blossom023:

Who says we gonna stay forever in heaven?

Mtchhhew
lol
ur bible says so
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by johnydon22(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
krattoss:
lol

ur bible says so

LOL... i like your signature. . .Bad man Hulk.
Captain America met two Gods (Thor and Loki) and remained a christian.

Iron man met two Gods (Thor and Loki) and remained an atheist.

Hulk met the two Gods (Thor and Loki) and beat the shiit out of both grin
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
johnydon22:

LOL... i like your signature. . .Bad man Hulk.
Captain America met two Gods (Thor and Loki) and remained a christian.

Iron man met two Gods (Thor and Loki) and remained an atheist.

Hulk met the two Gods (Thor and Loki) and beat the shiit out of both grin
heheheheeheh.

Loki was busy telling him he is a god. Then the beast beat him like a year old boy by swinging and hitting him on the ground.

What a PUNNY GOD.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
krattoss:
lol

ur bible says so

Uh yh but don't you think that if people are serving God now there would not be any problem with serving God in heaven?

You say we don't stay on earth forever, wer ever we go ,what will we be doing there? Most of you blame God for your problems not knowing you're even the one hindering your blessing. I won't talk much, just pick up a bible and read, and ask for understanding, do not read to challenge God.
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2015
cupidhero:

God is not that merciful. He might let a buddhist in but i don't think he will let a christian who never goes to church in.
Who told you going to church gives a ticket to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Heaven Or Hell? by Hier(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2018
Shortyy:
Ok, i was arguing with a friend of mine on where the pagans will go to, well my opinion is if you are a righteous person, that is, if you do the right things you are definitely going to heaven. even if you a Christian, a pagan, a hundi or whatever.. what do you all think?

Some things are difficult to understand, not because they can't be understood, but because it takes time and much of reading to understand them.

God is a Spirit, and He looks at our Spirit. If a man goes to heaven of Hell, its based on the state of his Spirit as at the point of death. If our spirit is clean, we come to heaven, if its dirty, hell is the direction.

The question is, is Man born with a clean spirit and what makes the Spirit dirty and how does the dirty spirit transforms into a clean one.

Well, religion is about understanding the spiritual realm and how they influence the physical. I believe I'm saying too much. Anyway, the Bible said it all,

1 John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

If you don't have life, life is the ticket
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by TheCork(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shortyy:
Ok, i was arguing with a friend of mine on where the pagans will go to, well my opinion is if you are a righteous person, that is, if you do the right things you are definitely going to heaven. even if you a Christian, a pagan, a hundi or whatever.. what do you all think?

Kaiiii. U looklike halfcast Ice cream plus fat lemon ginger.
please please please can I act blue film with u I beg u? am kinda had please cheesy
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by sonmvayina(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Who really cares, I am enjoying my life to the fullest..when I die ,my body goes to earth from where it was taken my spirit which is actaully Gods breath will go back to God..so it is his business if he wants to send his breath to hell.....nah him e go pain..
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
sonmvayina:
Who really cares, I am enjoying my life to the fullest..when I die ,my body goes to earth from where it was taken my spirit which is actaully Gods breath will go back to God..so it is his business if he wants to send his breath to hell.....nah him e go pain..

sonmvayina:
Humans created God..
Beware of this deceiver!
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shortyy:
well my opinion is if you are a righteous person, that is, if you do the right things you are definitely going to heaven. even if you a Christian, a pagan, a hundi or whatever.. what do you all think?

First we are not going to heaven but the kingdom of God.

Secondly, I presume that you mean all that is right and good, which God Too will consider that those things were indeed, Right and Good.

The first problem they will have is that, did they do the right and good from the beginning of their lives? Impossibly Not!

Therefore, the next problem kicks in, which is how shall they be Guiltless from Offences, which is the basic qualification requirement to enter the kingdom of God, when they had first commited Offences before they later learnt to do only, All (can anyone do all) that is Right and Good, All the Time, which is itself Also not possible.

Who shall cleanse their first or lastest sins committed even at the point of death, all of which shall be taken account of in determining their qualification into the kingdom of God?
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
leke12:
my dear! Hell is not real it is as false as d 72 virgins in heaven. Live ur life to d fullness,do wot u feel is right and legal, learn from ur mistakes and don't let anyone judge u cause they are worse than u.

Goan impregnate your neighbours wife, you would know that hell is real!
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
RaeMystix:

You're 100% Correct

No one can be more evil than the-evil himself but 99% of you, everywhere and in all places are as wicked and evil as he is! That is the problem.
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by sonmvayina(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Beware of this deceiver!

You are just a moroooon, sorry to say..grow up..

So you can't figure out the message in that...carnal boy.
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are just a moroooon, sorry to say..grow up..

So you can't figure out the message in that...carnal boy.
Such a compliment that coming from a habitual liar.

I'd keep busting your lies once I see them. wink
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
leke12:
I said is not real u asked me to prove, u can only prove what is in existence. Actually I should be the one asking u dat question if u believe otherwise.

You were the one who asserted that it is not real therefore, you have to Prove that it is not real.

"He who asserts, must prove!"
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
cupidhero:

God is not that merciful. He might let a buddhist in but i don't think he will let a christian who never goes to church in.

If God was not that Mercy Full, you would never ever have been able to say this shit.
Re: Heaven Or Hell? by Kobojunkiee: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
onosprince:
Lake of fire
As far as Jesus Christ is concerned, you are wrong!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Christian Lose His Salvation? / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman- Day Eight / Can One Woo A Lady During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.