Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,304 members, 7,923,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:26 AM

Father Flogs 12-year-old Daughter Into Coma In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Flogs 12-year-old Daughter Into Coma In Lagos (448 Views)

Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM / Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Flogs 12-year-old Daughter Into Coma In Lagos by ceometromedia: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2015
After being flogged by her dad with barbed wire for trying to defend her mother, a 12-year-old is in critical condition.

Kafayat Kareem was said to be defending her mother against the father’s assault.

The Junior Secondary School student who collapsed from injuries sustained from the assault was taken to the hospital by vigilante members who found her during the night at Oyingbo market in Ebute-Metta.

She was rushed to Star Clinic, at Ebutte-Metta, where she is currently receiving treatment.

“I live with my parents at 4, Kuforiji Street. On July 7, I ran away from home after receiving severe beating from my father. My offence was that I tried to stop him from beating my mother.” Kafayat said while narrating her ordeal.

“My father accused my mother of using his hard earned money to play lotto game and he descended on her with anything he could lay his hands on. He said my mother loves patronizing lotto game officials, and he beat her up mercilessly.

“Despite my mother’s cry for help, none of our neighbours came to her rescue because they are afraid of my father. I could not bear the beating anymore and I begged my father to stop beating my mother. He became furious and pounced on me”.

She continued: “This is not the first time my father will beat my mother and I. I have lost count of his endless beating. One occasion, I begged my mother to relocate four of us her children to Ilorin, so we can stay away from our father due to his constant beating.

“I am the first child; although my mother said my father will change, he has gotten worse by the day. My mother is presently on admission at the Charity Hospital, Orile, following the beating my father gave her.

“I could not stand his beating anymore and I ran away from home to meet one of my mother’s friends at Oyingbo market, unfortunately, I did not meet her when I got to the market. I was in great pains and I decided to sleep in the market because I do not want to go back to my father’s house.

“It was while I was sleeping at the market, that some vigilante men came to my rescue. I told them my plight and they took me to the hospital where I am presently receiving treatment”.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/father-flogs-12-year-old-daughter-into.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Father Flogs 12-year-old Daughter Into Coma In Lagos by wisehuman156(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2015
This is a consequence of lack of Temper-control.
Re: Father Flogs 12-year-old Daughter Into Coma In Lagos by DuchessLily(f): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
wisehuman156:
This is a consequence of lack of Temper-control.

Apart from lack of anger management/temper control, d man is a very Wicked man

But why d woman like lotto like DAT??
Re: Father Flogs 12-year-old Daughter Into Coma In Lagos by Amauri22(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=ceometromedia post=35737478]

After being flogged by her dad with barbed wire for trying to defend her mother, a 12-year-old is in critical condition. severe beating from my father. can stay away from our father due to his constant beating.

but the young girl says she slept in the market. there was nothing like comma there.
any way, the man should be taken to rehab
Re: Father Flogs 12-year-old Daughter Into Coma In Lagos by iphanyiuma(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Beast!!
Re: Father Flogs 12-year-old Daughter Into Coma In Lagos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hmmmmm,who know if his the true father?just thinking sha o........

(1) (Reply)

Best Bed Bugs Eradication Services Provider / Sex In The City: Foundation Once Destroyed... / Side Guy Versus Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.