Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,639 members, 7,901,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims (60227 Views)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) / How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bwahaha... Can somebody post that gif image with the black guy holding beer and laughing in the bathtub? grin cheesy wink
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Brytawon(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bastian Schweinsteiger might be a Manchester United man now, but FC Bayern München aren't selling anyone else to them!
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Treash(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Na God catch d two of dem. Truth must be told,these men says they were unemployed and yet went ahead to conspire wit d fake Pastor to deceive people at d crusade. Now they ar geting their coins back. Bt d pastor is at d finger tip of God.
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Treash(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Holyman3:
Yoruba and scam are twins.

TB Joshua.
David Oyedepo.
Adeboye.
The one who swindled a woman of 5m naira.
Now this one.

All rogues

Diz is a real evidence dat ur madness cannot be loosed. How dare u direct such statement to clergy men like dat. Were u d one dat commission dem?? Most of dem were existing b4 ur father was born, talkless of u. I pity ur pple. U beta nt place a curse on ur sef and family. If d prblm starts,pple will start sympathising wit u.

1 Like

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by CyberWolf: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Na so I attend one church few days ago where a friend invited me..Omo wetin I see, my mouth no fit talk am oohh shocked. If you see the way the pastor take bleach himself, hmmm FFK's wife still de learn work ooh grin..Apart from that, the way he take plait his hair, hmmm be like say he de pour relaxer for the hair everyday. Omo come see preaching, anointing, see how people the rush go pay tight eehh, special tight de before they come do main offering..Omo eehh Nigerians are very gullible .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by kritikali(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
ELEYINJUANU:
Miracles are real, i have witness it several times in my ministry, the Lord has performed many through myself, healing the lunatic man, raise the dead, discharged spiritual pregnant, healing the wrought heart many more. Only people hate the truth and never ready to go to where truth is been preach, people love running after fame instead of running after God.

All these miracles...that aint a pastor no more, that's lil' jesus
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Vivvvy1(f): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Issokay

1 Like

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by NobleG1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
I blame the id*iots who believe these pastors.

2 Likes

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
Those two idiots should be arrested for being accessories to scam, they knew what they were doing is wrong but continued. Now that they were not given their part of the scam, ut dawn od them that its.
I believe that if the pastor had paid them they wouldnt qouting book of lamentation or they will even be with him at his next crusade.
Justice my foot!! Charge the imberciles!!
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Emilokoiyawon: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=DjAndroid post=35742487]The pastor name get as e be. Iteanuoluwa. In Igbo it means: Iteanu = pot of meat.
Oluwa = God.
Iteanuoluwa = God's pot of meat.

Therefore, the Pastor na end time pastor!

grin Iteanu grin

In Yoruba Iteanu = the sphere (or ground or mat) of mercy.
Therefore Iteanuoluwa = the sphere (or ground or mat) of God's mercy.

1 Like

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Emilokoiyawon: 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
sauceny:
Most miracle healing centers uses the same tactics

ALL OF THEM.

1 Like

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Emilokoiyawon: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin This story is so funny. So these two men were part of a plan to deceive (dupe) a multitude of people. But alas they were also duped in the process. grin grin. What I don't get is their righteous indignation - all three including the pastor should be cooling their heels in jail as we speak. grin grin grin
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Freksy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
To me, the biggest shame and surprise is that CAN considers the two accomplices to the crime as victims. The gullible Nigerians they deceived/tricked and rubbed are what, victors?

If they were given the promised #20,000.00 who would have heard of this?

All of such 'miracles' today are pre-arranged.

1 Like

Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by aspirebig: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
No be today naa.

There are many of them in naija. My people, shine your eyes oooo
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Weah96: 3:11am On Jul 12, 2015
Dokitadotun:
This is the type of news they like to publish. I have personally experienced divine healing. Fake surely exists

The pastor must have cashed you out. Ha-ha-ha.
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Weah96: 3:15am On Jul 12, 2015
Treash:

Diz is a real evidence dat ur madness cannot be loosed. How dare u direct such statement to clergy men like dat. Were u d one dat commission dem?? Most of dem were existing b4 ur father was born, talkless of u. I pity ur pple. U beta nt place a curse on ur sef and family. If d prblm starts,pple will start sympathising wit u.

Those people derive their power from money, you simpleton. They are common criminals.
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by sunshine1974(m): 3:42am On Jul 12, 2015
So it was only Femi and Lukman? I thought Kamoru was involved too
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by Mediatekroms: 4:48am On Jul 13, 2015
architez:

How much?

let's talk on WhatsApp... 08189715230
Re: How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims by architez: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Mediatekroms:

let's talk on WhatsApp... 08189715230

How exactly does whatsapp work? I've been meaning to Google it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) / Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.