Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,540 members, 7,908,465 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:01 AM

Chuzzyblog Advert Promo - Don't Miss Out Of This Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chuzzyblog Advert Promo - Don't Miss Out Of This Opportunity (594 Views)

Earn This Great Offer Promo! Don't Miss Out / Not Again: If You're Using Any Of These Banks, Don't Miss This Shocking Info!!! / Glo, This Is Raffle Not Promo (don't Fool Nigerians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chuzzyblog Advert Promo - Don't Miss Out Of This Opportunity by chuzzyofficial(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
ChuzzyBlog Advert Promo

If you will like to advertise your products and services online and reach thousands of potential
customers, here is an opportunity for you .

My blog www.chuzzyblog.com is a startup with great traffic, and i want people to have a taste of my services. Therefore i have brought this promo in to make you experience a hot source of traffic to your
website, page or whatever link you want to advertise online.

Its pretty simple. If you are interested, create an advert banner with this dimensions:
width: 250px
height: 400px

This banner will be uploaded on www.chuzzyblog.com and will be linked to whatever url you provide as your
link.

This will cost just a token of #1000 (That is little of nothing for such good traffic that will flow into your site
or business.)

Promo ends on 31st July, 2015 and only 20 slots are open! grab yours now.

Send a mail to chuzzyblog247@gmail.com asap!
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/wwwchuzzyblog-adverts-promo.html

(1) (Reply)

100% Pure Groundnut/peanut Oil Available / Have You Made #1million This 2015 / 5 Major Tips That Can Help Secure A Bank Loan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.