Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

When Will Nigerian Girls Wakeup? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Nigerian Girls Wakeup? (2236 Views)

When Will Nigerian Girls Start Looking Like This ?(photo) / When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? / When Will Nigerian Ladies Start Going Dutch On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Wakeup? by passionate88: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Remilekun101:

What would the relationship lead to....... angry
Not all relationship leads the marriage..

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Wakeup? by passionate88: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:
We wud start wen feminism becomes legal
*equality of the sexes*
Is it illegal?
Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Wakeup? by kay29000(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
passionate88:
What did you do with the girl?

We went out a couple of times, but she found out she was a year older than me, and wasn't cool with it...so we didn't go past friendship.
Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Wakeup? by MrCork: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
kay29000:
I have been meeting a lot of single ladies in their mid 30s lately, and it got me wondering why they weren't taken already. Then, from talking to most of them and doing some research and I discovered that most of them are still playing hard to get. I don't mean girls should jump at every man that comes your way, but at least, if a guy you like APPROACHES you, dont chase him away.

Not all girls are like this though. I remember taking my mom for a party some years back and I saw this fine girl talking to my mom. They hadn't spoken much when my mom called me and introduced us. She had asked my mom if I was her son, and with my mom's experience, she understood what the girl was trying say. Why can't girls go for what they want? You don't have to walk up to the guy and say "Hey, I like you...let's go out." No...you can be subtle with it...be creative.

^^^^^^^SIDE EFFECT OF REJECTION!!!! .... eyaaaaaaaaa.... (no oofeinse) embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Wakeup? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Remilekun101:
I still don't know why people think marriage is necessary....

Jobless OP
I'm with you mehn. Humans treating marriage like the be all and see all.

As far as I'm concerned marriage is just stress that I can live without.

3 Likes

Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Wakeup? by Topman0001(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Remilekun101:

It is not........

I love been alone just by myself
Remilekun, If i should trace your story, its quite evident that u once loved before and u were disapointed. That doesn't mean there are no good men out there or u should remain single for the rest of your life, you r already allowing psychological disorder which will only get things worse. C'mon babe wake up from ur slumber and move on.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Wakeup? by Remilekun101: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2015
Deexxy:

Its necessary so man and woman can live together and have kids legally. That's the only right way the society sees it.

MUST YOU SEE IT THE WAY SOCIETY SEE IT?
Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Wakeup? by passionate88: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
kay29000:

We went out a couple of times, but she found out she was a year older than me, and wasn't cool with it...so we didn't go past friendship.
Ok.. Nice one on your part.... Don't know why Nigerian girls have the childish mentality that a guy that they are older than is not suitable to date

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Girls Wakeup? by kay29000(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
passionate88:
Ok.. Nice one on your part.... Don't know why Nigerian girls have the childish mentality that a guy that they are older than is not suitable to date

Yea

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Should You Call Your Guy/babe / Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her / Why You Will Be Raped (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.