Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,608 members, 7,979,048 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:12 PM

Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers (1551 Views)

If Sultanate Council Office And Residence At Abuja Could Gulp 700M... / Police Open Fire On Protesters In Nasarawa State (photos) / Police Open Fire On Protesting Doctors In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by ahaika23: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gov. Wike was on View point, a rhythm 93.7 current affairs program where he stated that the IG assured him that his men will open the councils, stressing that the purpose of the shutdown was to forestall any breakdown of law and order. The councils were reopened minutes later as chairmen have already sworn in their committee members.

1 Like

Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by ahaika23: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
I was here!
Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by nzeobi(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Victory for democracy
Light and darkness have nothing in common

4 Likes

Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by talktimi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Where are the APCankerworms eg orlandoowoh. Pls come and start gloating here grin

8 Likes

Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by Monsieurshow(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
OK,I SEEEEEEEE
Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by ahaika23: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Let them learn!
Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by ddippset(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
no wahala. i know the police and the apc are trying to set a good precedent, in anticipation of what is to come next month. shey na court order? no wahala. soon and very soon, we shall have a tribunal order.
Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by kipesco(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
We in Nigeria should learn never to rush to draw conclusions.
I believed it would have been stupid for Buhari to stoop so low to have allowed Amaechi used Federal might to fight in Rivers State.
At least the police acted wisely.
Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari showing maturity unlike the curse called Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by ahaika23: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Buhari showing maturity unlike the curse called Jonathan.
But you were jubilating over the lock-down na. Owoh kini mega?

4 Likes

Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
ahaika23:
But you were jubilating over the lock-down na. Owoh kini mega?
I never commended Buhari, but the IG. I respect Buhari so much.

God bless the President.

1 Like

Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by ahaika23: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

God bless the President.
So how does the reopening of the court concern buhari that would warrant your justifying him as mature? Don't derail the thread!

1 Like

Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
ahaika23:
So how does the reopening of the court concern buhari that would warrant your justifying him as mature? Don't derail the thread!
Court or council offices? I only commend Buhari because as the President, he could use his to make the police keep the offices locked.
Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by cyberguy72(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

God bless the President.
IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
cyberguy72:
IDIOT
You're welcome.
Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by ahaika23: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Court or council offices? I only commend Buhari because as the President, he could use his to make the police keep the offices locked.
but since at the instance he wasn't even involved in the debacle, wouldn't it be wise if you left him out of this?
Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
ahaika23:
but since at the instance he wasn't even involved in the debacle, wouldn't it be wise if you left him out of this?
You're right. I'm only comparing him with Jonathan and Mama Peace who used Joseph Mbu and other security agencies to harass their opponents.
Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by jerflakes(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
About time.
Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by ahaika23: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're right. I'm only comparing him with Jonathan and Mama Peace who used Joseph Mbu and other security agencies to harass their opponents.
lol, don't make me laugh. You and I know more to this line you're headed!
Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by denedene(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
wike all the way
Re: Police Open 22LGA Council Office In Rivers by stam101(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dis caretaker governor is obviously going too far

(1) (Reply)

Presidency: Probing Jonathan's Govt Is Not A Witch-hunt / University Of Maiduguri Medical Students Offer Free Medical Services To Idps / Yorubas learn the National Anthem Of Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.