Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,112 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari (4308 Views)

Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari by Chubhie: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
I saw GranDad with a book and pen taking records of his 150 cows. Now, if that is the qualification and experience needed to replace a Harvard trained Ngo babe who signs off billions off record with just a nod from GEJ we should give grampa a trial.

I predict Babane will do better than Ngo Babe.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari by Emekamex(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari by iamrealdeji(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
ogba20:
this is an avenue for a fulani man to finish nigeria, a man who can not rember some thing he said yesterday how can he keep figures.
illiteracy is when a guy lacks both home and formal training and insults his president who's old enough to be his grandpa,at least you're illiterate abd you're proving this here,but he's educated,if you don't like him,pls you can move to Malawi or Togo,that's where you belong

2 Likes

Re: I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari by bnsheikh(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dt means we shld b expecting d downfall of economy.
Re: I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
funlord:
grin

You create a thread? Then hustle 2 be the 1st 2 comment on your own thread and then post nothing? Then you ask a completely _stupid question on the thread and make an assumption based on no verifiable facts or logic behind it? And then....in fact if laughter is the best medicine then your thread and your thinking patterns are curing the entire NL community right now! Nonsense!!!
I'll be back for you! just wait let me hit front page first.
Re: I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari by funlord(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
londongal03:
grin
londongal03:

Very funny kid! Whenever you are ready, Holla!

1 Like

Re: I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari by susanokopi(f): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
londongal03:
Over 400billion was shared without a finance
minister..... That means we actually can do
without a finance minister.

Lie lie liar, PMB never told you this!
Re: I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari by sureboykris(m): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2015
funlord:
grin

You create a thread? Then hustle 2 be the 1st 2 comment on your own thread and then post nothing? Then you ask a completely _stupid question on the thread and make an assumption based on no verifiable facts or logic behind it? And then....in fact if laughter is the best medicine then your thread and your thinking patterns are curing the entire NL community right now! Nonsense!!!
bro be a gentleman and taken if easy on the lady
Re: I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari by PassingShot(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2015
eazisky:

Buhari is too old to rule 170m. Ppl wihout ministers
Elections are over.

1 Like

Re: I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2015
the dullard no get sense
Re: I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2015
funlord:
grin

Leave that londonboy alone grin
Re: I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari by hassey(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Bollove:
No we need one and we are gonna get one and such person is gonna be a qualified and competent one.
Minister and PermSecs do not do the same thing .... Buhari need an eye in each ministry to ensure that PermSecs are implementing Policies as has been conceived by FedGovt and filing adequate report and feedback.

CivilServants can not be entirely relied upon.
d ministers we had in d past govt wat av dey achieve
Re: I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari by Bollove: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
hassey:
d ministers we had in d past govt wat av dey achieve
They achieved nothing because the president of past Govt do not want to achieve anything.

Whatever you see a minister doing, the president is doing it because the president has the capability to hire any minister after Senate confirmation and fire any minister that is not performing at any time of the day the president so wishes without consulting anybody other than himself and himself alone.........

Infact the president can hire a minister today, after confirmation he can fire that minister a minute after.

Ministerial appointments is a constitutional requirement and I know Buhari will appoint some Ministers because he won't flout the Constitution.
Re: I Can Do Without Finance Minister- Buhari by yanjutomi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
he can as long d ministry has a top notch and a PS.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed / #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? / Photos Of Nåked People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.