Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,362 members, 7,932,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna (35810 Views)

Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae / Wizkid Acknowledges He Has 'kids' As He Reacts To Nigerians Slamming Him / Nigerian-American Singer, Jidenna, Pictured At Beat FM Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Superman11(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
intergral:
Bloody looser.... So they all joined twitter so that they can wait for somebody to flop for them to bombard insults!!!.... Shameless people!!!
I wonder o. d guy didn't say too much na
127. abiodun175(m): Quote Post
Skelewu enta Jedijedi matter, yawa kon gas nd d matter kon pass mathias.
I beg make una free bobo skales, cos he is a tru naija buoi 2 d bone.
#God don't lemme mis yan on social media Amen.

He is not the first and will not be the last . Perhaps do unto others as you will like them to do unto u.
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
I don't give an eff about skales nor jidenna cos I don't know both of 'em. But I am particularly more concerned about jidenna's comments. Does it mean we don't have Americans residing in nigeria? Who is he sef? Jayz, Chris Brown and other top I mean TOP SINGERs have been to to nigeria without complaining.... the mistake skales made was calling the the idiot an ambassador

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by IamOpemipo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Awesomeking:
yeah,i think she is stuck with the belief that anything foreign is better than african

Exactly!

Slave mentality undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by phloxie(f): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Loveren:
WHO ASK U?

Out of all the replies ere u chose mine to enter.... that's good
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by FreeGlobe(f): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Awesomeking:
dont ever call me a nigga again,i am not a merchandise of slave trade,we are trying to kill racism in the world..stop inciting it

we nigerians in nigeria care about headies,jidenna songs are played in the u.s fella

no freaking person dances to classic man,we know it,we just dont like it,

ALWAYS REMEMBER-just cuz its american,doesnt mean its better than the african#fact
Jidenna songs are played well in Nigeria, listen to the radio, watch the music TV stations, and If "its american doesn't mean its better" as regards music as you said then why are Nigerian musicians chasing after the americans for features? Why are they all wishing to break into america? And mind you all songs are not meant to be danced to. some songs are meant to be listened to. The problem with Nigeria music is all songs in Nigeria are dance music without substance. Nigga! HA! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by FreeGlobe(f): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Followed the convo and I bet she's not gettin it..
educate me please
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
phloxie:

Out of all the replies ere u chose mine to enter.... that's good
lol and what are u going to do abt it?
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by phloxie(f): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Loveren:
lol and what are u going to do abt it?

Nothing just keep showing yourself, i cant waste my time on you
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
phloxie:

Nothing just keep showing yourself, i cant waste my time on you
is dat u on ur dp? "wink"
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by kechywillz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abeg make una free skales,him song make sense pass wizkid ''Expensive sh..it.''
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by fejicruz(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mtcheeew
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by SkinnyDude(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
I no know wetin concern skales sef..
But seriously some of this comments are fvcking hilarious
grin

pls y'all should download my freestyle jare,it dropped 2day..& its HOT

my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
guy... it took me a whole month for that man to sign on a paper. so i can get my library card... it got to a point where i got fed up.. but something gingered my morale.. i later begged one of the assistants to help me..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Neplusultra(f): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jidenna was just quoted out of contest.
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by enomakos(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hahah
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by SkinnyDude(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Awesomeking:
he can freely rule the american airwaves in in his dream though

jidenna is only famous in nigeria

his songs-classic man wasnt a hit

another song-we on-also wasnt a hit..so basically skales and jidenna are in the same level in their respective countries or skales is even more popular than him sef
remember he just featured T.I.
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
guy... it took me a whole month for that man to sign on a paper. so i can get my library card... it got to a point where i got fed up.. but something gingered my morale.. i later begged one of the assistants to help me..

Lol,na like so i almost miss my siwes when my ITF form reach like 3weeks for HOD office b4 she show face sign am.
#TheStruggleIsReal
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by rambouiller: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nigerians don't take nonsense LMAO
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Okiemuteomos(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
I laff some pipl owner don hear skales album track 10 11 12 d bomb[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Awesomeking: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Jidenna songs are played well in Nigeria, listen to the radio, watch the music TV stations, and If "its american doesn't mean its better" as regards music as you said then why are Nigerian musicians chasing after the americans for features? Why are they all wishing to break into america? And mind you all songs are not meant to be danced to. some songs are meant to be listened to. The problem with Nigeria music is all songs in Nigeria are dance music without substance. Nigga! HA! cheesy
am not a nigga fella..some songs are meant to be listened to,i know,i myself love the song,but when i saw his tweets i knew he was nothing close to a "classic man" about our artists running to get a chance at the american music industry

its not my fault they think like that meanwhile,everyone is entitled to their opinion

and my opinion is clear-our artists are just as good as theirs,our industry is just as good as theirs..
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Bodmit(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
I wonder oooooo.
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Awesomeking: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
remember he just featured T.I.
T.I is a good artist,i like that.
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by nebukadnezzari(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
chesterlee:
Jidenna reigns!!!

This is what you get when you slam an Igbo American?

You should be sold to slave traders...igbo boy wey no get ground for naija Na cumshot e be. And you're here hailing the traitor.
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by nebukadnezzari(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Everything my homeboy Jidenna said is the truth. Nigeria is not safe. Most of these people are really mad because he called himself igbo american.. lol.. Jidenna will continue ruling American airwaves while these rag musicians still figure how to break into American charts

I dunno what to tell you...cumshot mentality u got there grin here's a tissue wipe it off. See the bullshit you are ejjaculating over the place. I hope you read the article of former BBC boss, how he was brainwashed about Nigeria and all UNTIL HE CAME AND SAW THINGS FOR HIMSELF. E come be one IBO boi wey no even sabi translate a full igbo sentence dey talk jazz and you dey rep am...
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Booty4me: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
who among those fuccktardsss is richer than skales undecided
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by hensben(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
That jedi jedi of a guy na big fool.
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin what did skales do?
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by remirez07(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian-American singer Jidenna has been trending all day on Nigeria Twitter and we all know why. But just incase you have been under a rock, Jidenna said Igbos were in the Southeast Nigeria and that light skinned people are more likely to be kidnapped in Nigeria than dark skinned people because they are seen as more valuable. The singer, full name Jidenna Theodore Mobisson revealed in the VLad interview that he also had to protect himself during his father's burial in Nigeria by bringing in a lot of AK47s and employed military commandos.

You won't believe that singer Skales is now trending too just because he joined the Jidenna roast with the tweet above. Nigerians came down hard on him with the most insulting tweets ever.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/nigerians-roast-skales-on-twitter-after.html
Skales nearly die.... If I were skales I would leave twitter for thEm.... First it was #wizkid now the #people. Means skales is a bullsh!t
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Temysteve(m): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2015
ELTON123:
someone said that a sewing machine can sing better than him cry
Some people get bad mouth oooundecided
Lol, u sef get bad mouth
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Temysteve(m): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2015
ELTON123:
Lol, u sef get bad mouth...
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Temysteve(m): 12:07am On Jul 12, 2015
youngberry001:
errrrrrrrrm if u guys don't know 2day fasting is 40k/s for me cry
en en, baba na u ooo, because say u dey fast nw, so u dey collect money 4rm ue palle?
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by Temysteve(m): 12:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Mostwanted7:
Skales seeking attention since wizkid nailed him
haba!!! Must u talked about d past?
Re: Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna by DeGenius3(m): 12:08am On Jul 12, 2015
ELTON123:

me i just tire oo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Dancing With Nadia Buari [PICS] / Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos / Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.