Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,116 members, 7,946,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Am In Neeed Of A God Fearing Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am In Neeed Of A God Fearing Lady (490 Views)

I Need A God Fearing Mature Man Btw 35-40 Yrs Who Desire For A Responsible Lady For Marriage. / In Search For A God Fearing Lady For Marriag / I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Neeed Of A God Fearing Lady by yommy101(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2009
i am abayomi 27yrs of age lives in surulere lagos ,i am a media personnel by profession,gynotype as,dark in complexion,christian, member of believers love world.i think it is high time i put my past behind me because if i dont i might die of loneliness,i was jilted 3 years ago by a lady ever since then i decided not to go into any relationship uptill now,although scared of love but i really want to go into a serious relationship with a god feraing lady and a lady who might have learnt lesson from her last relationship because she must have known how to put things right.i need a lady who is tall and slim.the lady can contact me through my phones number 07034570139 or 07029254396.midnyt calls are allowed.
Re: Am In Neeed Of A God Fearing Lady by Encomium(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2009
Wishing you the best as you search and always remember that you will only get one if you are a God fearing man yourself.
Re: Am In Neeed Of A God Fearing Lady by Akinagirl(f): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2009
Good luck man.
Re: Am In Neeed Of A God Fearing Lady by uyimen: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2009
Guy, do i hear you say you attend Believer love world? Were a girl can even toast you,and a pastor can easily say the holy spirit says;go into a relationship wit that brother, AND YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIRL ON NAIRALAND. Go sleep!
Re: Am In Neeed Of A God Fearing Lady by JJYOU: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2009
mmmmmmmmmmm what can i tell u?

A GOOD WIFE IS FROM THE LORD NOT NL
Re: Am In Neeed Of A God Fearing Lady by patwhizkid(f): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2009
Wow! It seems d guy is rich! Let me dial d numbers , oops! He has a frog voice, and he refused 2 send me card, , no way man.
Re: Am In Neeed Of A God Fearing Lady by tempest01(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2009
Come on the guy asked for a lady not for well wishers and critics.
Re: Am In Neeed Of A God Fearing Lady by oluwafemi113(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2009
you go see one

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady For A Seriou Relationship / Virginity Auction / Will You Be My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.