Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Want To Have His Child.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Have His Child.. (464 Views)

Man Marries His 40-year-old Mother As She Is Expecting His Child / Please Why Should Someone Name His Child / Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Have His Child.. by ConfessionsNgr: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
I met Tom a year after I was divorced from my ex husband. My marriage to my former husband was filled with bitterness and pain because my ex was a complete bully and was a psychopath. It was by the grace of God I was able to survive that marriage because I cannot count the number of times I had woken up in the hospital with a broken rib or a swollen face. When I was finally able to leave the marriage, I had made up my mind to stay away from men completely. I even made up my mind that I wasn’t going to get married again, though I was still young as I am only 37 years old but with the experience I got from my ex I told myself that I was not going to put myself through that same experience again. I had met Tom at a friend’s birthday party. He was a complete gentleman and a very handsome one at that. He had a very good sense of humor and had us all laughing throughout the party. So when my friend, the host asked me to drop him off after the party I agreed. That was how we became friends. Tom was married and lives with his family in Lagos, but comes to Warri often because he has a contract with one of the oil companies here in Warri. Tom and I became very close, he will always check on me whenever he is in town and on my own part I found out that I was completely lonely since I didn’t want to commit myself into any relationship, before I knew it, Tom and I became an item. I was comfortable with Tom because he was already married and would not want any commitment or marriage which I was scared of so when he asked me out I didn’t turn him down. I found out that Tom was a total contrast from my ex hubby. He was a very caring and loving man who really knows how to love a woman. He loved his family to a fault and he told me from the beginning that he had no intention of leaving his wife or hurting her as the case may be. Since I have resolved within me that I was not going to get married again I have thought to myself that I may as well start bearing children. I made up my mind to get pregnant for Tom. I told Tom about it, that I want to get pregnant for him but he should not be afraid that I am not going to bother him with the responsibility of the child and even if he does not want the child to bear his name I am okay with it. I am financially able to raise the child on my own, so he doesn’t need to be afraid that I want to destroy his home or anything like that. However, I have noticed that since I told him, Tom has refused to come to Warri. I am determined to go through with my plan whether he likes it or not. I honestly do not want to destroy his marriage, all I want is just his child. Do you think I am wrong?

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/134/i-want-his-child

(1) (Reply)

Between Religion And Tribe What Makes You More Sentimental / 30-yr-old Man Accused Of Defiling One-yr- Old / Guys!! What Will U Do If Ur Girl Comes On A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.